Pansat 2500

Username: Sol_24

Post Number: 5
Hi folks

Im getting the damn Write Failed [ER1]
I got the new bin (293T) I tried using Downloader and Blacklist Updater programs. COM1 works so its not the cable or the port. I have had no problems with writing bins in the past. I tried turning the receiver on and off and every friggin possible combination but am still getting ER1.
I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions would be greately appreciated.

Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8788
wrong or defectice cable or comport..

Post Number: 6
^^^^^
COM1 works so its not the cable or the port. I have had no problems with writing bins in the past
with the same cable.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1013
well your cable might not be wrong but it could be defected, i would still try and change the cable it should do it.

Post Number: 7
I've used the cable about 3 times in total. Could it really break after just 3 times? I mean all the pins are in place and solid.

Post Number: 8
hmm i just did reset to factory settings and it started working with the old bin 288t...

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 174
Sol....You have 24 post and your an expert on cables......I have about 150 post and I learn something everyday. Some people have all the luck!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8797
lmao...

a cable could be defective the first time u use it...or sometimes they send the wrong one...and how do u know that the comport is working? (but not with your receiver)...U must have had something else using it to know that its working....and a factory reset means your receiver had corrupted memory from too much garbage bins or use or a bad bin...U should clean it out ocasionally anyways..but U already have all the answers, so u don't need us here..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2377
Sol: BIN 290T and now 293T - similar problems in uploading. With the 290T I used to suggest loading 280T or 281T and then try the latest. Same sequencing may work with 293T. No harm in trying.
If you load 280T and then 289T, and can watch TV after manual key update, you will know that your cable works fine.
In short you have all the knowhow and tools to test it out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us