Zee Cine Awards 2007

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 629
Hey friends,

Zee Cine Awards are back! There will be awards for best actor, actress, sound track, movie, etc. It's LIVE and there will be a lot of actors from Bollywood. Last year's was a BLAST. Yes, it was good and I enjoyed a lot. To vote for your best actors, movies, etc, please click on this link to vote: http://www.zeetvusa.com/zca/votes.asp. Here's a description of this year's Zee Cine Awards:

Satellite Provider: Dishnetwork
Channel Name: ZEETV
Channel Number: 611
Time: 3:00PM (Eastern Time)
Date: April 1, 2007

Bronze Member
Username: Nijhers

Post Number: 23
do u have any idea how to get starplus on dishnetwork i have 61.5 or on 148

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 190
i think starplus on bev 82 (nimiq 2)

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8392
there is NO star plus on dishnetwork channels

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2231
Star Plus is a paid service under DirectTV unmbrella. You have to pay for it. I am not sure if Starchoice in Canada carries it, but if it does, you will have to pay for it. It is not avaialble on DN and BEV.
Incidentally, yesterday on SET, there was a programme "Sansui TV Awards 2007" and Star Plus got the award for best channels. Several of the serials shown on Star Plus also got awards under different categories. "Kasam SE" on Zee Network got the most awards.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2239
AV: I just watched the preliminaries of the Zee awards. Who are you voting for?

Username: Clover

Post Number: 1
Any one knows when the Filmfare awards will be on and on which channel?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2244
Clover: Read the first post by AV in this thread.

Username: Clover

Post Number: 2
Nalin: I didn't realized that Filmfare & ZEE CINE awards are the same. Would there be a re-broadcast as I won't be able to watch on Sunday?

Silver Member

Post Number: 635
Nalin Nyda,

For the best actor, I'm voting for Shah Rukh Khan and for the best actress, I haven't decided yet. For the best film, I am voting for Krissh and for the best sound track, I voted for Jhalak Dikhlaja. The rest of the voting, I'll do this Friday.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2249
I fully agree with choice of Jhalak Dikhlaja. I think ShahRukh is too boyinsh in his acting. I am leeaving the rest open till Friday.
I am waiting eagerly for the Indian Idol 2007 to start. do you know when the TV series will start on SET?

Silver Member

Post Number: 637
Indian Idol is gonna start probably next month. You can find some info on it at www.setindia.com, but that's only for India. For outside india people,go to www.setasia.tv. But, on the second website, there's info about it. :-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us