Pansat 2700a crashed

Username: Dbhc

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 2
attempted to download new rar file from DSS using newest loader, unit now only shows "on", no channel numbers and will not change no matter what. Have tried re-loading older bin files but no luck. Anyone have a solution??

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 1401
What you did was trying to download a compressed file, the file must have the ".bin" extension, what you have to do is uncompress the file (it should not have the "rar" extension)by double clicking in the "rar" file, in order to do this you will need the winrar program that you can get over the web.

After having the file extracted from the "rar" file you just have to download it again to your receiver...

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 442
if you d/l the new bin and the stb rebooted to "on", then you have to do a complete set-up, select language and so on...

Bronze Member
Username: Jamesb

Post Number: 14
new bin has bugs in it....when it is shut off from the back....it resets all your settings....you can only shut it off from the front and it will keep the settings in

otherwise u will have to set up your antenna settings and scan channels every single time that you turn it off from the back

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1349
297 bin killed my 2700,thought I was gonna have to garbage it,wasn't gonna waste time j taggin it ,but then it revied itself after a few reboot attempts.297 is total crap,time for a viewsat ppl!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1350
I have lost all respect for bl and pansat!

Username: Dbhc

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 3
Thanks for the suggestions will try it later

Bronze Member
Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 68
i guess i'm one of the lucky one(sort of). my 2700 clone would keep the settings but the channels are screwed up. plus the autoroll is very slow. i let it run for a while, i finally entered the keys manually. after 1 hour of letting it run, it was showing scrambled or bad channel. i looked to see if keys had change...no key change...i think this clone bin came out too fast
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us