Problem

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 129
even if my keys are right, when I go to watch tv it says no signal. Then every time I have to blind scan to get the channels back. What is going wrong?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1195
Not sure what reciever you have,but check your ant settings and switch if you are using one, and your coax connections.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7842
bob ...there could be many issues..U are DEFINITELY leaving things out, because all channels do NOT disappear daily by themselves and just reappear with another scan....U are doing something to cause all the channels to disappear, that U are not telling us..are U doing a factory reset daily or with every new bin, or something else with the receiver, like that?

your problem is NOT hardware, if a new scan fixes it every time...

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 171
bob... sometomes all you have to do is flip the back switch on the reciever off and on ... that helps to get ride of the scrabled or bad channels . and make sure that the auto roll is off when doing a key change or it will reload the old keys .. this works for me

Silver Member
Username: Simikang

Post Number: 121
i have a vs ultra and i have echo 3 running in directly into it, i put the channels through a memory stick that i saved from channel master for echo 3 instead of it being shown as ex: 471 it would say 4000 and increases from there, i tried adding in directly from my pc and same result, is there anyway i can put it back to normal i cant upload the channels to my pc from my reciever either to figure it out any help?

Bronze Member
Username: Dishnut995

Post Number: 12
bob john, my 2700 has the same issue with this recent bin. For now, just simply hard boot it when this happens. For me, I just need to flip the power button in the back OFF then ON... or you could unplug the unit and plug it back in. Simply turning off the regular power button will not correct the problem.
I am going to try re-flashing with the original bin and then put the crack back on. I am hoping this will work. (Cause it sounds like only a few people are having this trouble.)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us