LK keep up the good work!

Bronze Member
Username: Rcfiddlerman

Post Number: 23
just a newbie here saying keep it up, you provide useful info in a harsh way but its good because if you think about it thats how a person remembers so srw everyone and tell them what u always do USE COMMONSENSE PEOPLE... i used your advice and common sense and yeah it works so i dont know what the whole bashin is about. People think about it, what would u rather have someone whos an idiot tell u advice in a nice way, or some one who knows there stuff
who tells you like it is....any how LK keep it up your doin good

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 279
Solid post. I must jot this down for future reference.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7863
Lately I haven't been able to help much cause I've been busy fighting off the bad guys and vampires...LOL...but TY, I appreciate the post..

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 283
We all appreciate your help, LK. If you ever happen to come across a bin file that autorolls AND provides all channels for 110, 119 and 61.5 for a Pansat 2500 clone, give me a holler. I'm a poor man so going out and spending a couple of hundred for a new receiver is something I have to do as a joint decision with the family. You know how it is.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2093
LK - I know what you mean. I try and everytime I post our mutual whatever we need to call him/her/it seems to know it all. Not to mention I prove that person wrong by posting their own posts and then they don't even have the balls to respond to that. All they ever do is try to seem smart which anyone who reads their post would know better.

Anyway, we go a long ways and I respect you and always read and learn because I know you are as I am a TRUE TESTER. Thanks for all I've larned and thanks for backing me up when you felt the need to.

You will always have a friend and supporter here.

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 184
cough cough ... tester of what?.... direct TV and card sharing ? LK please tell us what do you honestly test " TRUE TESTER" of what? ? I would back you up if I had reason too .. but as others can read . you and i have a history .. and you and I know more about each other than anyone in here . remember that ! I use to respect you ... till you changed into some attitude adjstment preacher and started to bash me also .. if you and others can recall ... i always defeded you .. and then you turned on me rambed it down my throat. So now i defend no one .. you made you own bed now "LIE" in it .

Silver Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 111
try a dating service Doreen

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
why ?

Silver Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 112
dont take this the wrong way for you have not done anything wrong to me, (and i could be way off for i dont know what the story is) but it seems you have a lot of anger for LK due to a personal confrontation. your getting very angry due to real life issues between you and LK and are bringing the Forum into it.

Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 10
yoyoyoyo keep ot up LK GOOD WORK .HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY YOU SAID. RIHGHT DRINKING AND HAVING CRACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I GOT SOME VERY IMPORTANT INFORAMTION ABOUT EVERY FELLAS HERE . YOU WILL BE SURPRISED NEXT DAYS . WAIT AND SEE. YOU . NJ WHORREEE. SATSCANNER THE IDIOT . AND RYERSON THE FAGGGGGGGGG .

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
corection mrpig .. he started this not me .... i was defending him still and i asked him a question about my passwroon dsscomm . and BAMB he truns on me... why is it he can say very personal stuff about me and get away with it? .. have i mention anything personal about him ...... reread that post .. i only and have only mention that i know about his real life .. did i tell any details? NO .. he was telling in other post all about his personal sh!t... i can copy and paste them here if you wish. I asked him to stop spreading rummor about me beging a so called hacker . then he had the nerve to go on about what i cost him .. DID i say that sh!t ....NO again .. LK has a habit of talking to much and saying to much about himself.. but i will defend myself when he brings up things about me . I could say alot about him but wont. its none of anyones bussness what i know . That i will keep to myself. to end this i say again .. he made his own bed now "LIE" in it .

Silver Member

Ya Right

Post Number: 113
ahhh most of this i didnt know, guess maybe i "thought" wrong. aaaaaahhhhh i think i'll just remove my foot from my mouth. back up and close the door behind me ;)

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1214
cartier,you have to post pictures if you want people to understand you !

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 16
SHITTTTTTTTT SCANNER IT'S AN OLD MUSIC .
NOW WHAT IS IT WITH YOUR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING .? HUM
SO SHITTTTTTTSCANNER HOW MANY TOILETTES DID YOU SCAN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... Jorge ...

Post Number: 229
Cartier, toilets - u mean toilets, right?
Spell checker doesn't help u pick the correct word, what a shame... take it back,and do what Satcanner tells u, stick 2 pics.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1216
cartier ,are you having trouble logging in,again?I noticed the changes in your profile and post count.The meds are there to help you with this and other issues you have. You should stay on your meds.

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
wow cartier i didnt know that english was quiet writtin like that .. boy you learn something new everyday.. those that studder must get good grades for spelling ... btw you are not funny
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us