Question the be answered by the serious ones .

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 222
why only 1 channel dont show in sat echo3( tp 12428). using viewsat plat /latest bin . other viewsat plat show the channel. we changed the lnb.still same problem . /by the way there are 3 more sats connected to a diseqc. could it be a switch.? dont make sense but who know . thanx

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 848
Hi Cartier, LK forgot 2 write ur name down on list for banning.

I will go do it soon so that u can go 2 hell with ur friends...lol

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1144
catier is all alone now...and trying to behave...lol.I could answer his question ,but.....don't think I will help him.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 852
Hey Satscanner watch ur spelling - lol......

Cartier is now armed with a spellcheck, and he's not afraid 2 use it.

This Cartier is entertaining... what grade do u think he might be in? Hey Carier, do u have any homework tonite?

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 853
watch him respond:

WHAT AIDJIUEIUIEUDIU DUIDUD J DOIE_OIEOIE EIOEIO
DYIGEYIEUHEEUHUOEEJIPJIPE IDJHDJJDID
DIHGYDHUUHUEHHAHAH HAHHAHAH
DHDKJHDUJIDIDIKDPI DI SO THERE!!

He probably understands all that 2 :-)

Username: Psychomo_fo

Post Number: 8
You monkey f*cks are entertaining as all get out. Ryerson, I expected more out of you, I thought you to be a bit more mature then that. Sh*t Scanner, you are just sad. Cartier asked a serious question and neither one of you azzholes could answer it huh?

Cartier, you will not get the help you need here. Go to [link removed], or www.ftamorvex.com and they will help you there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 225
psycho2 my question was to serious ones not to the dogs . satscanner i bet my life if you ever finished your highschool.
psycho2 thanx . let them bark it's their time to bark.:-)
why only 1 channel dont show in sat echo3( tp 12428). using viewsat plat /latest bin . other viewsat plat show the channel. we changed the lnb.still same problem . /by the way there are 3 more sats connected to a diseqc. could it be a switch.? dont make sense but who know . thanx

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 158
did you try to change the keys cartier.. i noticed that they changed again today.
or maybe ice or something on the switch. i dunno .... just a thought

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 867
Did you try going directly from the dish into your receiver bypassing the disecq switch to scan?

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 855
Psycho, first, how did any of this involve u?

Why Why Why Why would anyone who's been trashed by Cartier step in to help him in any way, are u out of ur mind?

U don't see me trash talking anybody who has any respectability around here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 226
i mean there is a signal and when we scan ,we get the channel but it's not shwoing video. we tried to delet and rescan againb and again. i tought maybe i should change an other factory bin.

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
ryerson you are faggggggggggggg . im not interested in fagsssssssssssss period . i will promise i will not respond to you at any time faggggggggggggggggggggggg . . kepp barking like a fuckkkkkkkking canadien dog

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
one more fuckkkking thing . you dont own this site ,neither your fuckingggggggggggggggg friends. when i ask i dont expect you or your fuckinggg retarded di*ckkk head friend to answer do you fuckkkkking understand.
you live out of wellfare mother fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bronze Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 72
video is bot shwoing cuz you've been punished
for all your dirty deeds.......

( time to wisw up )

Gold Member

Post Number: 1146
cartier ,their are alot of people here who have read your question ,and they are not responding to it....I wonder why?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1147
You should take Psycho's advice and go elsewere,don't care were,good luck on getting help here from people you bashed.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 858
Cartier can u please repeat that? I don't understand.

:-)

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 869
Hey guys, I'm sorry but I just try to help when I see someone who has had a similar problem as I had before. I try not to show that I'm taking sides and I pretty much see a lot of abuse here from both partys. I will stand up for knowledgeable, helpful people but I will not bash. I thought I had a handle on who was on who's side until I saw Minnrock go off on LK. If anyone bashes me, then I will not help them. I think I don't come here enough for people to hate me yet. Until then, I give the benefit of the doubt to anyone. Well almost anyone.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 859
Woof woof....i don't own this site

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 860
Sorry, Hawaiian I used 2 think exactly as u did...... and then it just got to be 2 much.

I had been reading for a long time, following LK's advice 2 others, and same PRFM... I needed an answer from them, and they were 2 busy fighting off the idiot attacks. That's how i got involved.

I don't see why someone doesn't just stand up 2 LK when they feel the need 2 do that. If they disagree with him, i mean. Instead of making a childish scene all over the board.

I haven't got involved with with his dispute with Doreen - none of my business, nor with his disagreements with Nalin.

But if posts/nicks or rebuttals are aimed 2 harass him, i do think i should step in - he has helped me. And i don't think his intentions are bad like others try 2 argue.

I see week after week that he tries 2 help people; and he's never professed 2 being perfect either, but he gets crapped on the minute he says something negative.

I do respect ur opinion, and that thing with Minn Rock was a little confusing... i think just a misunderstanding. But Minn Rock seemed upset for a week before that incident - i think he disagreed with LK about providing an apology for some earlier posts where he may have seemed insensitive.

Minn Rock too had good intentions - and i'm sure he never claimed 2 be perfect either.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1150
Hawaiian time ,you or anyone can help, or do as you see fit,no problem here,just I won't help him and I'm not alone.

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
satscaner try to help yourself. go to school before talking dirty about any one .

here you are satscanner:
SatScanner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cartier ,their are alot of people here who have read your question ,and they are not responding to it....I wonder why?
-------------------------------------------------------
what is wrong with your sentence satscanner : hahahahahah
is it there are or their are? hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hahaha before you insult poeple about their spelling , see yours .ok honey

Gold Member

Post Number: 1159
cartier,don't worry about my spelling,you have bigger problems to worry about.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 610

Hey Hawaiian
I do agree with you post,well said, but that also
does not mean that I am taking sides.
I am here to learn and help when I can.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 267
There's a troubleshooting section on here I remember. Might want to hunt for it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us