Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1113
Click here for the new Keys
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/324000.html

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7590
This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen..must be 10 threads and 50 people here now asking "new keys?"...LMAO

Active links to the keys are posted everywhere here, so there is NO need to ask or even come here for keys!...also links to key finder utilities such as keymaster and key ripper are also posted here 1000 times over and over...People simply do NOT read here and are LAZY! In fact people will ask for the keys after reading them before they ask and post the question "new keys?", they are the post previous to the questions......LMAO

I will NOT help those type people..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1819
LK: No abuse to posters. If you do not like the question do not answer and do not waste bandwidth.
Countless people have warned you about this before.

miguel mari : Go to the following thread and you will find the keys.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7598
Nalin shut up...blow it out your azz...I speak the truth!...bite me, I'm an adult and can say what I want...who the fuukk are U to tell me what to post...U are an azzhole anyways!...go talk to your welfare worker like that!

BTW..all your posts are a waste of bandwidth...also U initiated this beef again, as I was NOT talking to you touchhole!...who died and left U in charge!...U are ONLY a figment of your own imagination!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1823
LK: YOU shut up. You should take your anti-psychotic drugs. They do not work overnight; in fact, some of them take 6-8 weeks to properly kick in. In the meantime, I suggest you watch TV instead of upsetting visitors to the forum.
It is too early in the morning for drinking. Go and watch football or something.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us