Nalin Nyda

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 597
I am starting to see that what all the users are saying about you and your attitude. In the last thread I offered to help you showed your true self. I did not bash you I only added another solution. You told the user their was only one cause you are dead wrong. The list of the possible causes of his problem is almost endless..

You are trying to start a war and I have been very nice and have not bashed you on every post you have posted.

If you ever post a message like you just did I will return the favor to you in every thread you post in.

This is a open discussion all users are welcome to add to the discussion.

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 888
Well I know there were some misunderstandings, you both are very helpful to every one seeking for helf. Unfortunately I came back from vacation and I have tons of stuff to do, thats the reason I havn't been able to come to this site very often. I am a 23 year old male have a family to support and quite busy with my life that is separated from FTA. However FTA is my hobby and I try to help people as much as I can. So I suggest you both get it over with. Its not that big of a deal. Just help people with what ever you have and enjoy free TV.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 44
Sorry 2 disturb.....don't mean 2 hijack the thread, but this is important 2 note (*and will bump up ur message anyway).

Upload UploadUpload

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 397
all i've got to say is that you both been helpful at times

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 606
Thanks for the comments "The One"

I am trying to get this silly war with her to stop with this thread. What upset me today was her posting not for the first time to a user not to listen to me. She gets so upset if I have a idea or a place to send a user that she did not post. No one here has all the answers sometimes their might be something that was forgotten or left out in an answer. I am just trying to get her to see how rude this is getting and how doing stuff like that is not helping any one. I am here just to help not prove myself to her or anyone else.

thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Is Nalin REALLY a female? Or was LK just being sarcastic......?

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 609
Well now you the mention it.....I don't know for sure I was already thinking Nalin was a girl before LK said that..

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 50
Nalin is a retired male with alot of knowledge and experience.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7330
I have never seen a straight male write and speak like that...the issue is NOT her female gender and traits...its her bashing and arguing with ANYBODY who posts anything that is different from hers..she contradicts herself, factual info, and knowlegeable true peeps and testers daily, and posts BOGUS info OFTEN, almost daily!...

BTW..she is NOT retired as she recently posted how she is a big shot EMPLOYED researcher who still travels the world weekly...but manages to post here 24/7..also she does NOT test, and admits to ONLY reading..

The bottom line is she contradics everyone and the facts, no matter if others are posting 100% known proven factual info..she thrives on arguing and bashing everybody to make herself "appear" right all the time...nobody, especially me., is ever correct 100% of the time..we all make mistake , but then admit them....we do not continue to mislead people, and correct and bash all others who know better or disagree....hell., we all are humans, BUT not nalin, she is condescending to everyone here..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 38
nalin you have helped me before..lots...thks

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 901
lmao! Ryerson.

Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 7
I think it is time for you guys (Jay and LK) to stop bickering and always complaining about Nalin. He is probably the most helpful person (who cares if the person is a he or a she..grow up guys!!) in this forum. His knowledge of software applications towards Sat technology is of very high quality. He is probably the nicest person that writes about the nuances of Sat Technology with simple and right grammatical English and to the point. I think some of the members are jelous of his at most knowledge on this subject. I have received a lots of help from him for which I am thankful. So please write something constructive instead of bashing Nalin.
thanks and to all readers Happy New Year!}

Gold Member

Post Number: 7349
U have 7 posts here in 8 months but u "have received lots of help" from nalin?...thats less than 1 post a month...u couldn't have possibly received lots of help from anybody here!...and Jan 27, Happy New year?...

personally the writing looks familiar, I think nalin has this nick too...especially since they both registered last June, have exact same writing styles, and ONLY nalin makes an issue of correct grammatical English...I find this "mike reddi" post odd in many ways..I believe nalin is patting herself on the back, since she has no friends here and criticizes everybody else.....

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 429
LK
As much as I agree with you on many issues
I don't agree with your last post
Not every registerd member post as much
There are many people prefer to be quite
I was reading many posts here for more than 3 months I had no clue what U guys talking about

Like I said before I like to see more of your educated side. Big deal if someone says few things wrong. Let's not pick on anyone
Thanx bud

Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 9
This is geared to LK's 10:47post of Jan27,2006.
LK you are really a nut case. I always sought help from Nalin via. his personal email from ecoustics. I have things to do than writing posts criticizing good people and their free help. I know that I have only seven posts and I donot write unnecessarily. Regarding you acting either as a psychologist or a psychiatrist or even a crimonologist you have utterly failed. I am not Nalin in any form or shape. I am honoured when you wrote that my writing style is similar to Nalin. He has probably the best English writing style.
Still, Happy New Year to you and your family.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7351
Do U think I would expect any other type reply back from you?....LMAO

tired of playing with the kids here and reading the same crap over and over, but from different nicks ...brain gets stagnant here...and humor element is gone..

Silver Member

Post Number: 905
Can you blame peopple for being wary of posting here,afraid they will get bashed,or worse.but if they were reading quitely, they know the edicate and how to post ,they should be okay if they don't start flamming and bashing.but it's very difficult not to be drawn into the areana here.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1711
Fact is while some people have been here for a long time, there are others who try to validate their standing by posting BS. I'm sure MC has fallen out of grace with a lot of people for asking LK to mod at his site. Fact is, if I had a site, LK would be the man I want. Not because we are friends, but because I know he knows what he's doing and for a change he actually tests rather then read what others post.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 506

Hey LK
I think that you are wrong on this one.
mike reddi is from Queens, New York.
Registered on June 24,2006.
Nalin is from Ontario, Canada.
Registered on June 03,2006.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7355
Kavin...I believe I was wrong too..not because of those registration dates and places that people input...hell, satscan stated he lives in Beaverbush(LOL)...but because mike can write better than nalin..

BTW satscan...I once sent U a PM, but it was my mistake and intended for another..so if U think I'm nuts cause of that PM, well thats what I did accidentally..

NJ...who is MC? (McSunny?)...nobody asked me to mod at their site lately, that I am aware of... but I ONLY stop in briefy lately and only read a few threads... place is getting old and hasn't chnaged much in past 3 1/2 years and will not change in the future...has little to no educational purposes anymore, and FTA is no longer new or challenging...and too much of a soap opera here lately...been busy with some other interests lately (winter yardwork cause its too hot in summer, lots of golf, lots of riding, and doing some house remodeling)....Thanks for your support, keep up your help to those that deserve it, otherwise screw em..thats my motto now..nalin and some of these other goofs are not deserving of my time..

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 507

Hey LK
When a Canadian says in the bush.
He means in the woods, so I would
guess that SS lives in the woods
where the Beavers live.(Beaverbush)LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 7361
IN US, when someone says "bush", it usually = Beaver, a part of the female bodu, "DOWN UNDER"....LOL...co-incidentally we have a president now that's "down under", but maybe not far enough for many Americans....I hate that SOB...LOL...I think nalin and him must be from the same gene pool...I keep hearing "dualing banjos" and see the words "Deliverance", when nalin and bush write or speak..LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 7362
IN US, when someone says "bush", it usually = Beaver, a part of the female body, "DOWN UNDER"....LOL...co-incidentally we have a president now that's "down under", but maybe not far enough for many Americans....I hate that SOB...LOL...I think nalin and him must be from the same gene pool...I keep hearing "dualing banjos" and see the words "Deliverance", when nalin and bush write or speak..LOL

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 680
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1719
Mc Sunny was talking about a site that he is at now and in that post he had offered or expressed his desire to add you to his site as a mod. But I guess he just made the comment on a post and not to you directly. I can't remember where that post is, but probably in a thread talking about reputable sites.

I'm going to stick to the spanish threads and check from time to time the rest, but it's really not worth the headache.

I've also been talking to Frank at "tk" and more then likely help out over there with the spanish threads as well.

I'll see you around.... Peace.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 682
Yo Yo Yo...
why u be...
trashin' me...
I'm da:
G.
W.
B.
& I'm producing misery

Upload

Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 10
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
LOL, gee, U can't even demonstrate originality - one badly copied/edited pic...is that all u got loser boy mofo/dsscom?

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Upload

ur not very good at editing...stick 2 ur usual hobbies, blowin' ur boyfriend.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 17
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
Upload

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 951
I never check pm,fake email,so dont worry lk,don't even remember what email i used here.And beaversbush both of you are right!...hehehe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us