Pansat 3500sd

Username: Bgenius18

NJ USA

Post Number: 1
Does any1 know how 2 load the new bin for the pansat 3500 box wit the sd card? and also is X-05BL_070125_308_api.zip bin tat has to be loaded into the box?

Bronze Member
Username: Pungi

Post Number: 16
use null modem cable to laod 308 in 3500. I just fried my 3500 tring to load 308 usind sd card. SD card method doesn't work all the time.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 658
Bh4v,

You cannot load a .zip into a 3500 must be a .bin file. You will need to unzip the file first, use the loader for pansat found at allt the repetabal sites and use the eather the null modem cord or the SD card to load it.

Pungi,

What is your receiver doing to make you think you "fried" it? were did you get the bin, ect....

Bronze Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 65
Right now I am using b-70 bin (367) on my pansat 3500sd. I want to use the new bin just came out (308). In order to do this I have to use b-80 instead of b-70. Is it possible to load b-80 with SD card instead of 232-serial-cable or is it a must to use serial cable to use boot 80 for the first time?

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 659
I just now loaded my 3500 with the newest bin X-05BL_070125_308_api with the SD card

It worked 100%

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Jay, I was using sd card without any problem for all B-70 bins. But since I installed b-80, two times my receiver stopped working, when I tried to load the bin using sd card (just went dead, no lights, no output). I know, may people are still using sd card for that, but It is not working for me. Thats why I told SD card does not work all the time. I had to Jtag it twice. This b-80 is causing all kind of problems.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1533
Pungi: Jay laxmi may not have answers for you. She has a Viewsat. Go and look at the semi-official site for Pansat 3500SD
http://www.future-fta.info
also look at
http://www.dssevolution.com

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 660
Pungi,

Did ya get it going? I am home now from installing a pansat 3500SD

(( somehow without haveing one according to Miss Nalin LoL))

So I have all my help site and files more available here than when on the laptop away from home...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
sorry for repeating my question. I hope someone will be able to help me with this question.

Right now I am using b-70 bin (367) on my pansat 3500sd. I want to use the new bin just came out (308). In order to do this I have to use b-80 instead of b-70. Is it possible to load b-80 with SD card instead of 232-serial-cable or is it a must to use serial cable to use boot 80 for the first time?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
No, you can't load b-80 using SD card, you need to use 232 null modem and loader 35.1 to load b-80. future-fta has this info if you look for the bin 300, 301 or 302 loading, because b-80 was introduced with the bin 300 or 301..not sure.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Thank you, Pungi.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us