Which Loader should I use?

Username: Firefox21

North Cananea, S Mexico

Post Number: 9
I have a Pansat 2700A and I'm trying to load the Bin X-87BL_070104_290_api but I'm getting an error msg "Flash Update Failed" everything seems to be Ok, cable is connected, Receiver is On, I'm using GTRom Loader v.3.35, Is this the one I'm supposed to use? or what am I don'g wrong?
Thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 521
make sure u are using a null modem cable

North Cananea, S Mexico

Post Number: 10
Yes, I'm using a null modem cable, in fact, I just flashed a Pansat 3500s with it's respective Loader and I had no problem, but I don't know what am I doing wrong with 2700a...

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 522
Yeah, I dont know. If u have null modem and that loader... u should be good. when did u flash the 3500? Are u using a serial port or a usb to serial?

Bronze Member

North Cananea, S Mexico

Post Number: 11
I'm using a serial port, I have 3 Pansat 2700A and I'm getting the same error message on all of them... :-(

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 523
when did u flash the 3500?

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1348
The loader you need is X87BL Loader V27[1].01

Get it at this link:

[link removed]

Make sure you use a null modem cable

Silver Member

Tennessee

Post Number: 524
nice. lol

Username: Elkhid

Post Number: 1
I really need to know which program is the best for upload new bin keys for my receiver powersat ps 5
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 312
jhg,

usually were ever you got the latest bin will also provide the loader. I have always received it within the .zip file with the latest bin. I would suggest you go to the thread here with the reputable sites listed and go to one and read up on your receiver.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1367
jhg - I've looked at just about every site I know and I have not found any information on that receiver!

Jay has given you good advice, but I can't find anything on that receiver and I've looked in the following sites:

Al7bar
Dss-Testers
FutureFTA
TotalFTA

Check out the other sites, don't bother looking where I already did... If I find something I'll post it here.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 313
I also have spent 20 min looking for info on that receiver. Were did you get a .bin for it? None of my sites have it listed.....its prob a vewsat clone but who know? I am so confused as to why anyone would buy a unknown receiver if you can go to Ebay and get a viewsat they are $139 cheap shipped from several sellers right now. At least then you would have lots of support.

Bronze Member
Username: Dfather

Puerto Rico, Guayama

Post Number: 15
DANIEL,
WHAT BIN YOU USE FOR THE PANSAT 3500 AND WHAT SITE DIDI YOU FINDED,BECAUSE I AM HAVING TRUBLE WITH MY PANASAT ,CAN YOU HELP ME?

Bronze Member

North Cananea, S Mexico

Post Number: 12
I used the X-05BL_070104_B80_306_api Bin, and I used GTRom Loader 3.36 I downloaded them from Dsstester dot com, Try to flash the b-80 boot file first, And then the Bin file... You can find the boot file on Dsstester also.

Bronze Member
Username: Dfather

Puerto Rico, Guayama

Post Number: 17
And it is safe to used ,because some people tell me that the b80 is burninig the pansat 3500sd

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 316
Bambino,

Head on over to http://www.dssevolution.com/forums/index.php?

their you will find a nice section for pansat's. First thing I would suggest is you read the several threads on how to spot a cloned PANSAT 3500. IF you put a non clone safe bin in a CLONE it can kill it. All the files at that site are safe I have used them with my 3500 with no trouble.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1376
Jay - That's what I like to read! Always test before you recommend.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 319
Thanks I am learning after a nightmare I had with a user that had a clone.....

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7129
Question #1

I bought a Pansat model 2700A or 3500S from E-bay or another vendor. How can I determine whether it's a genuine or counterfeit product?

Answer: Panarex stopped selling the 2700A model in May, 2006. The current Pansat model is the 2700A but is newly labeled " 2700A(IR) " on the product packaging. There are two distinguishing labels: one titled "2700A(IR)" as well as a FCC label on the back panel of the receiver. Another change in the current, authentic 2700A(IR) product is the switch from a Pansat universal remote to a Pansat (IR) re g ular remote.

Panarex stopped selling the Pansat 3500S model in April, 2006. The current model we are selling is the Pansat 3500SD . The 3500SD model is essentially the same as the 3500S model except that it includes a 128Mb SD memory card.

* Another feature of authentic Pansat models is located on the AC power cord. Near the prongs of the AC power cord plug head is an imprint of the manufacturer's name which is "KJ-10W, Kuk Je Ton g Shin." All genuine Pansat units have this feature. cloned units have a variety of different labels on the AC power cord plug such as "HBAB", "AWIN", random numbering or a variety of other imprints.

* The remote control for an imitation unit looks significantly different compared with our original one. The imitation remote is made of inexpensive plastic (lightweight to the touch and), and of inferior quality and technology (less function buttons). Visit the products section of our website located at www.pansatusa.com to see pictures of authentic Pansat remotes.

* On some fake Pansat receivers, the front LED display shows a large green dot (1/4" in diameter). Please note that there are discrepancies in imitation receivers: we have seen the green dot appear on some fake models' LED display screens but not on others. Authentic Pansat receivers never have a large green dot appear on the front LED display.

When Panarex's application software ( 05/26/2006 version) has been or is downloaded onto a counterfeit receiver, a message will appear on the television screen that states " Warning. This product may be a cloned or defective. Please call your supplier a.s.a.p. before damage occurs. " We have developed a safety mechanism to protect our customers as well as proprietary information such as our trademark and technology. If you see this warning, please contact the seller you bought the receiver from and immediately return the product. The best way to purchase Pansat products is through sellers recommended by Panarex's sales team. We strongly urge you not to purchase Pansat products through any internet seller who does not list their full company information (i.e. address, telephone number). Our sales team can give you information on the nearest reliable sellers in your area. Feel free to contact us during business hours. Your satisfaction with authentic Pansat products is our goal.

Cheap reproductions will damage easily due to inferior technology and are not covered under our warranty.

Note: If you are a customer who submits information on a seller of counterfeit Pansat merchandise (i.e. company name, street address, telephone number, e-mail address, the seller's name, an invoice showing purchase or other information leading to the arrest of the counterfeiter), Panarex will review your claim and replace the imitation merchandise with authentic Pansat product(s).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us