Fortec Star LT Classic NA

Silver Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 111
I put new keys manually in my LT Classic NA. After saving them I am still receiving the message, Code being updated. I rebooted, still no progress. Anyone else having the same problem with this receiver? Any suggestions.

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 46
Try doing a factory reset, and let it autoroll for ten minutes. Then put in the keys manually. The active key is the most impotant. Lately, only one half of the keys are rolling up and the one that comes up is the inactive one, so let it roll and install the active key and you should be good to go after manual install. It is still working on the 12/09 bin, just need adjustments now.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1240
Monster if you don't have the latest bin with autoroll then you will need to turn off the autoroll option. Remember if you do a Factory Recet you will need to reconfigure your antenas as well.

Silver Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 112
Thank you guys. I will try it again with factory reset and let you guys know the out come. FYI, I have 12/09 bin in it.

Bronze Member
Username: Shab62

Toronto Canada

Post Number: 27
Hi do you know if there is a new bin file for the fortec classic na receiver. and if there is can u tell me where i can get it plzzz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us