LK post number 7000

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 93
LK nearing post 7000, so here is to you: Congrats brother!!! you are an asset to our hobby. thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience. God Bless You Soldier!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 87
~Laughing~ Yeah congrats, your insults, threats and posting of the same thing repeatedly are a true asset to this site. What a joke.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6963
actaully I have NO clue how many posts I have....its probably about 25,000 or more here, cause for first 2 years I never had to register, then I had various nicks because the all got stolen by imposters here..BUT who cares about post counts...I sure as hell don't!...I'm sure there ae some here with less than 10 posts who are very capable and knowledgeable..

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 98
LMAO LK suxit, thanx,

Gold Member

Post Number: 6968
Poser...U are a newbie here....U have NOT earned ANYTHING here yet!...except a reputation as a spammer and a scammer...as well as being a trouble making newbie bashing senior members..I suugest to all that U are just another NEW nick with the same BS agenda as the other troublemakers..

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1156
Poser - Every post I read of yours is the same. If you have useful information, other then posting your spam site, then post it. It's funny that for every problem your solution is lame and then followed by you spamming. If you want to earn respect you need to bring something to the table. And if you really want to lend credibility to anything you say then start by respecting the Senior Members in this forum.

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1045
LK keep up the good work im on the sidelines for the pansat support when needed.........congrats

Bronze Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 34
James Millard, LK (then "the Voice")and myself ( :-) )
come a long way back.......

Ah, the good 'ol times.....
Money for nothing and DTV for free.

Bronze Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 35
BTW...

boots ( M.L. )........you still here?

Silver Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 104
Mind ur own business and I got no probs with no one,
This is not ur site so stop acting like the owner,
Get a life u losers,

Gold Member

Post Number: 7021
Mr Bill, U are correct...I don't remember that nick U have though...I remember a Dennis, in fact maybe 2 of them..boots..Keith David or something like that, some Sturgis bike dude who a a nice guy and knowledgeable..some chick who started her own site that flopped..and James Millard, who hasn't changed..that was a few years back when we all enjoyed DTV..I can't believe I am still here...initally I came here to stop a feud between some troublemakers here ( Mr whitefolks aka Kneegrows and stupid idiots) and some of the regulars at Dsscommunity...the troublemakers were posting BS crap at dsscommunity, and the community regulars wanted to hack this site..

Bronze Member
Username: Will_d

Post Number: 18
Congrates LK,I still think that you are a HUGE benefit to this site and I would personally like to say ,well done bro,dont sweat the haters bro,jealousy can reer its ugly head at the worst of times.kudos bro for putting up with the crap that you have.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 363
Oops
I didn't even notice you passed 7000
My biggest congrats to LK

Let me also acknowledge
That LK is #9 on all time posts
Maybe #4 among active users
Closing on Platinum this year 2007
Will be #1 on all time list just like the Great One

Big one for you LK
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 35
Heres to Lk the Man of the day and to all that disrespect LK Please do us all a favor and GO AWAY!!!....
7000 postes and many more.... Keep it commin LK! Don't Listen to what others say!

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 127
LK,

wow, what the hell is wrong with people. a lot of users know i had a issue with LK but jezz people you dont like 1 thing about them you dont need to hate them put, you people are sad, you need some love in your life.

LK was wrong but i repect LK and always will for the work he has done and for the users. post dont matter a damn but there does need to be some type of time lines or real levels.

you do good work LK even if i think you are wrong a lot you do good work and any fta forum would think of you as a asset.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1203
Congrats LK! Keep up the good work....

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 37
Kate ... its 2007... lets forget the past and move on ... right or wrong doesnt matter .... Every day someone is making something new to improve FTA hardware and software.... Lets start this year off with a new fresh start and just try to get along. I respect Lk and You also Kate thanks to both of you for all your help in 2006

Gold Member

Post Number: 7022
Thanks all...I'm buying....spray the infield!....LOL

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us