VS remotes?

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 636
LK,anybody have a ultra and another VS and know if the remotes are 100% compatible?I don't like my ultra remote and wonder if another's model is compatible.I 'm hoping they are but would like confermation before I buy one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 638
Maybe platium or extreme will work?

Silver Member

Post Number: 647
?

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 82
bro I haven't tested this but it seems that xtreme remote will work on all viewsats, look here at the details:
http://www.worldwidesatellites.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=68&products_id =170

hope this helps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 662
Thats the same as the ultra,I think the platium is smaller or atleast more erogonomic,thats what I want if it works on the ultra.The ultra's huge ,two hands to operate.But thanks for the link.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 761
Platinum control works great with the ultra. I haven't found anything that I couldn't do on the ultra with my Plat control.

Silver Member

Post Number: 667
Thanks,Hawaiian-time,thats what I wanted hear.I'm going get one .It's a smaller more erogonomic silver one right?Because i'll have to order online and make shure I get the right one.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 764
That's right Sat, the smaller grayish silver one. I like to use that remote for both my receivers all the time, the ultra and the plat. But I think that any VS control that you buy would probably work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 687
Thats what been advertised by retailers on line but,I like to have it confermed brfore I order one thanks,Hawaiian _time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us