SUPeRSPoRT!

Username: Ritz23

Post Number: 1
Hi guys,

I don't know if you have heard of this channel but it is an amazing sports channel avaialble in south africa. It shows all the latest cricket as well as english premiership as well as uefa champions league matches.

I would really like to know, what frequency (don't know if i am using the right term here) like you know 119 degrees west etc. to put my dish at to recieve these channels...just to let you know, there are up to 8 supersport channels and i would like to get as many of them as possible but my main priority would be to get supersport 1 and 2.

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 67
u need to know which satellites carry those channels and whether or not those satellites are viewable in ur area, u simply can't receive the feed from all sats out there since some are behind horizon for ur location, best thing to do is to check out www.l*y*n*g*s*a*t.com (without the *)and fin dthe sats that carry those channels, then see if any of them r broadcasting at north america, u can go from there,

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 176
I did a simple google for the channels supersport. They are only available in the Africa area best as I can tell.
http://www.lyng*sat.com/packages/ubc.html (remove *)

Sometimes their are channels that cannot be received in USA no matter what system is used.

I would suggest you google the channel and try to find more info. With over 400 channels we can get here between bev and DN you can find all the same programing I am sure. Both providers have extensive sports coverage both from the usa and world wide.

hope that helps

Post Number: 2
Thx a lot for the infomation...as you suggested, i did a bit of research and these channels are actually greek owned under a company called Nova. Well south africa or greece, either way i can't get these channels. So i have decided instead to try and get channels from dn or bev. I already have the 61.5 echostar 3 and 82.0 nimiq 2, but none of these show any English premier league or uefa champions league (maybe gol tv but it is more serie a). So could somebody suggest a sattelite for soccer channels with these speciic coverages.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 342
Hey ritz
Here are some Soccer Channels.
Freq.12282 (Pol.V) SR 20,000.
Channels 403 & 404. Both are on Nimiq 2 @ 82.oW. (tp. 5)
There is also Fox Soccer Channel at EchoStar 8
at 110.oW Freq.12370 (Pol. V) SR 20,000.
Channel 149. (tp.11)

(Cricket) South Africa Vs India.
Freq. 12268 (Pol. H) SR 20,000 (tp.4)
CBN Channel 730 at Nimq.2 @ 82.oW}

Post Number: 3
thx kavin...ya, i already have gol tv and cbn but i might have to try out the fox soccer channel...thx for the info

i would appreciate if anybody could give me some more options
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us