Neosat PVR iPro 2000 - Sky Mexico, Globalcast T5, USB, PVR/DVR, 64MB SDRAM and much more!

Silver Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 136
Here are the specs & abilities of the Neosat PVR ipro 2000

1 NDS sky mexcio via IKS [link removed]

A lot of people tried to bash the Neosat ipro 1000 last year when it was one of the only receivers working with IKS while all others were down. After selling over 10,000 receiver and 3 years in the business I think they are starting to become more and more popular. With Viewsat being the #1 for cardless bins they are going above and beyond with the Neosat PVR 2000's Features to compete.

IKS has been working great in Europe and many other receivers are starting to make IKS. However you will not even need to use IKS because the standard bins are working just fine. IKS is just a backup if files do go down again. DN, Bev & Globalcast, T5 wide open with standard bin.

I've seen the demo in action and it's great. I'll give more info in Jan when I get my own unit.

Silver Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 137
Update:
Release is the 12th of Jan.

Username: Ftalife4

Post Number: 3
From all reports this receiver is going to be the greatest thing sinced sliced bread. The IKS solution, is great, and with pvr and other features it is going to be hard to beat. Release in in January, but these are supposed to be almost all spoken for if you want one better grab one quick, second wave has february schedule

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 92
what is the preferred site for neosat ipro 1000? actually, support sucks, because there has not been an official file released for 2 months. thanks to some dedicated guys, neosat ipro 1000 owners are using tessat file v19 to autoroll dn and bev without iks. no support from neosat camp = no reason to buy ipro 1000 or 2000.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6820
IKS (internet kard sharing) = putting yourself at risk...but U people do whatever U want and listen to whoever u want..I don't care what any of U buy or do anymore..this site is in the toilet, with spammers and scammers and wannabees!...and this is a good one , a SW and DP switch are the same, and is posted by an alleged knowlegeable person here...and always SOS from same ole people, who post BS just to hear themselves, but have NO clue!..

kris, U ar absolutely correct..NO non card software support since May..and IKS was down in October, and had to get back up with IKS (very dangerous)..and this new neosat IP2000 is same as the 1000 , its a POS with a few upgrades....

what good is a receiver with NO software or if U get popped with IKS and cost U thousands of dollars in legal fees?...makes NO sense to me...unless I was an idiot or selling them to idiots!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us