Silver Member
Username: A123456789

Post Number: 107
is there a bin that fixes the freezing problem

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

The Doghouse

Post Number: 576
Bob, with 107 posts,you know how to look for bins.

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

Post Number: 30
yeah there's, use the latest bin for platinum, same as lite, available on all reputable sites on LK's list and also on here:

http://www.ftaplayground.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5870

Bronze Member
Username: Poser

Post Number: 31
btw latest bin is this bin + Globecast keys that changed and is useless now, this is the bin before last which was meant for freezing issue

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 429
Upload

Username: Ftalifecom

Post Number: 1
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 443
I will defend LK 'till my username is banned....not because i necessarily agree with everything LK says, but because i know these jackazzes have targeted in on him.

There is a reason they want him 2 leave. They want him gone because they know he IS the most helpful member on here - despite any personality quirks which we all have.

They want him gone because sites like this one, and with members like LK, are helpful 2 the FTA cause. I encourage everyone 2 think carefully about this....there IS a motive for their existence. Let's band together & put these jokers in their place.

Once LK leaves they will target anyone else who may help at this site. They DO NOT & WILL NOT want this site 2 be an option. And they will & have already driven many away.

I encourage everyone 2 hang in here...and support those like LK who are being intentionally targeted.

I, for one, will try and leave a comment about supporting LK after every post by "dsscom" or his aliases ( u may recognize them by their anger...just read their replies, which will surely follow). I encourage everybody else 2 do the same. Let's send these azzes a united message.

I SUPPORT LK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us