Which system should buy

Username: Tcshp

Post Number: 1
which system should I buy I am new to fta

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 198
you need to do some research buddy, everybody has their own opinions but check this link out.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/313083.html

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 377
As that thread Kingfish posted reads the viewsat is the value. Just this last week their was a "hit" and most receivers had channels not working but not the viewsat.( just read the threads here ) You can go to Ebay amd get one for under 150 shipped. As soon as you receive your new vewsat point the dish and spend 15 min setting it up and watch free tv. I have had one for 2 months with no trouble It received all of DN and BEV. I bought a pansat first and had to fight it almost daily the viewsat is much easer to set up and use.

So in closing yes read up on all the choices and if you want my opion just get a viewsat and a motorized dish.

hope that helps some

Silver Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 148
i love my pansat 2500A's (al 4 of them) :-)

everyone has an opinion on this matter...

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 789
I have pansats and viewsats and I like the viewsats much better. Keep in mind that during the last 2 ecms, viewsat was the first to get a fix.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 283
Viewsat Extreme or Ultra

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1318
Viewsat Ultra comes out as one of the best buys in the established names. However Sonic view SV 1000 has an edge. You will get your updates as fast as viewsats, but its epg is better. Also their latest model Sonicview SV4000 sells for Can $210 (about US $189) and is as of now the best value for money.
By the way, I am not a dealer and have no connection with either Viewsat or with Sonicview.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 146
you can get captive works 600p for 99 us or 110 can good suport got fix fast viewsat had fix first 5 months agao paid for it but cw600p is hafe price good suport go team cw very user friendly load the new bin and ten min later watch tv

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7238
I recommend the Viewsat's, either the Ultra or Extreme, over all others!...it has a LONG proven track record over ALL other receivers!

Bronze Member
Username: Mississauga

Post Number: 39
Nalin

You mention Sonicview SV4000 sells for C$210.00. Any one you can suggest in the MIssissauga/Toronto area?

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 395
http://www.worldwidesatellites.com/catalog/location.php

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 381
That site linked above has the viewsat's. As this thread has made so clear the viiewsat has the best support, easiest to set up, and the EPG is the same only diferance is mabee one has a little more time on it but compare that to it not working sometimes and not worth it. Buy what ever receiver you want to but, if you want the one thats easiest, works all the time then just buy the vewsat. They are all around the same price......on that site the viewsat is the cheapest..

Username: Francodeman

Post Number: 10
I have ariza. No great support. Viewsat, any model, has proven support. With Hienz 57 operating in the stream and require a fast processor, I ordered an Extreamview Magnum 3300. It seems to have the CPU speed to keep up and all the fine features of a Cxxlsat and quick support. Just my thought.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1327
Mississauga User: Look at your email.

Bronze Member
Username: Mississauga

Post Number: 40
Nalin

Sorry Could not find your message

Tamaro email soo che

Gold Member

Post Number: 1331
Mississauga User
www.skyhighelectronics.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
jay cw600p neaver went down before vewsat bought map 57 cw600p had card sharing throw the net got free tv cw600p has had excellent support and cost a lot less 110 dollers can and excellent pitcher rolls good did not have to put keys in by hand for months just my opinion

Username: The_full_one

Post Number: 1
I'm running an Ev Magnum XV3300, top notch gear and support, they are a little slow sometimes with bins but when they do come they come solid, last bin lasted 2 months full A/R on DN, not many other STB's can say that, they are the new kid on the block and so far they mean business!

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 384
Ok fine like I have said buy what you want.

The viewsat is the most supported on the nett. The CW works sometimes (after the vewsat always) and has no features not on a viewsat. They are both the same price. That is fact. Every time their is a thread like this it is hands down viewsat the most recommended.

If I was shopping and studying for the easiest receiver I would go with the one that is MOST recommended.

So in closing buy what you want, but I have seen in this post and many others that someone when asks what receiver to buy it is Overwhelmingly viewsat that is recomended....

I am done with this argument you have your opion and the rest of us have ours let it be.

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
jay peppol are having problums with the loading of the bin in ultra and dos viewsat have 4 or 5 day epg do you have pip i can watch game and movie at the same time can you do that with your viewsat. one buton page down you can enter your keys with out going to the menu so what features do you have now i will let it be have good day jay but if you whant to tell my what features you have if i like it i might buy one for my other room and give my lava3200 to my bro its junk works but got to play with it all the time have good day all
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us