Day night channels??

Username: Tsurat

Post Number: 6
Hi, I dont get any signal for some channels in the morning and by the evening i get all of them. Thought the signal is about 50%, but i get them quite clearly but that too only in the night? Any reasons??? your advise would be appreciated.
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6484
I remember some threads about this long time ago here...suggest using search feature...they must be in the archives here...

With some its the opposite, better in day than nite, due to weather and moisture affecting cables and switches with colder nites...I guess it could work opposite as well...day thawing causing more moisture creating better in night time....U may want to "tweak" the alignment and consider changing cables and switch...check signal strenth in day versus night..TP's will have different strengths is normal..

Bronze Member
Username: Pegg

Post Number: 34
It happened to me as well and then I found that dish was not properly alligned. Jus few degrees make a difference. Check the exact location, including elevation level.

Bronze Member
Username: Playa_zihua

Post Number: 68
I have the same problem bit it is night when channels get bad LK i think has it right for me it is hot in day and cold in day

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

Bklyn, NY Rotti Pit

Post Number: 160
^

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 288

Tas
The reason that you can receive all channels in the evening and not in the morning by a weak signal, is that there is less traffic in the air.This is your main reason.
Like Pegg said about you need to align your Dish.
}

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 493
traffic in the air??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us