Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra Channel List

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 386
Guys,

Here you go! I've finished making the Channel List for Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receivers and it's working great. I'm giving you people in advance, but It'll soon be on www.dssworld.co.nr!

This is the latest channel list as of December 4, 2006. Here are the channel lists:

Channel List for Dish 110/Echo 8 www.dssworld.co.nr! Good Luck and Enjoy!

Silver Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 121
Thanks for that you fcuking fruitcake...only an idiot would own a Fortec...ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 390
I know that Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receivers aren't common now. But, they aren't dead. They are still working because of Chancysand. There are people here who own Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receiver. If you don't own that receiver and think that it's all useless, then you better Back OFF...... Jack OFF!

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

Post Number: 111
thanks a lot AV i really needed this
keep up the good work!
}
CWC-GO SUCK ON A MONKEYS N I P P L E!!!)
}}}

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
Thanks, Arslan!

I'm trying to help people here and CWC is saying that it's all bullshit.

Bronze Member
Username: Mitulcscg

Post Number: 15
AV
can you tell me which bin is working right now, and if possible then can you give me bin file with auto roll, i was keep trying and trying its works for one day & then stops it. Give me some Damn good stuff.

Silver Member

Post Number: 393
Money202,

The latest bin for Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra is Bin 286T. Yes, it's safe for all and working fine. Autoroll works perfect, too. If you need that bin, go to www.dssworld.co.nr and download it from there. Also, bookmark that website because it specializes in Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receivers ONLY.

Username: Luv4losers

Post Number: 3
Hey AV, thanks for ur hardwork for doing all this for us and CWC dont worry about him he probably just upgraded to a newer one or not getting enough help from his own buddies so he is being a jerk . Thanks Again

Bronze Member
Username: Horaceec

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 43
hello need channel list for pansat 2500a for 119 pleeese help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us