Can somebody help? A Pansat problem.....

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 120
My Receiver: Pansat 2500 clone

My Satelites: 119, 110, 61.5 (2 satelites on roof)

My Bin file: 286T

My Problem: Somebody pressed Factory Default setting :-( I've lost everything! All channels erased, all satelites gone!

My Problem-Solving Attempts: Switched off back of receiver for extended period, nothng worked!
I blindscanned all Satelites, nothing worked!

Can somebody or anybody kindly tell me the configurations to get things running again? I'm confused regarding the following:

Echo 7(Satelite 119) - DiSEqC# ???

Echo 3(Satelite 61.5) - DiSEqC# ???

Echo 8.1(Satelite 110) - DiSEqC# ???

I'm also confused about Lnb Frequency. Is it always 11250 for every satelite? What about 10750?

What might the procedure be to getting things running again?

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 71
First off all is not lost.

On your Diseq switchs their is no way we could help ya. You need to look at what cable run goes to what antenna and set the receiver accordingly.I have 3 sat's and one antenna so it gets confusing What I did here is mark with masking tape on every cable run a # I have 4 here so I could know were each cable went.

After you get the diseqc all correct then just set the sat's you want to scan correctly and blind scan them make sure you have the latest key's in for BEV and DISH..their is lots of info on this forum on how todo this or we can help....

I am not sure if you can with a 2500 clone but here with my 3500 I have a backup copy of everything ready just in case I used the loader to upload my channel list FROM the receiver and save it. I do that each time I do I bin change in case something goes bad

I hope this will help ya get started let us know

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 204
Jay

Enter your Longitude and Latitude.
Scan each bird.
LNB Freq. 11,250 is for paid Sats.
10,750 is for most FTA Sats.

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1042
you need to go back to scratch one...........start over completely.load the 223 bin then load the 286 bin then do a blind scan the set youe switches...........

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 244
Threads like this are a waist of space.
To much confusing info.
No need the load anything

All you need to do is set the lnb freqs to 11250 for all 3 and the diseqc # set to what the 3 lnbs are connected to on the switch you are using then blind scan each sat.All you need to know is what each lnb is pointed at.

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
Herb Toker, you KNOW what you're talking about:-) Yep, that's all you have to do. I got it all running again smoothly.
No need to go back to scratch and load bins and stuff as james millard pointed out. LOL!
Thanks to all for helping:-)

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 308
amazing is that someone with over 100 posts here cannot do a simple antenna setup. LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
There's a first time for everything, wakenbake. We learn as we live, everyday. What I know now is alot more than what I knew yesterday. And tomorrow I'll know even more. I predict I'll know alot more than a simple antenna set up before the end of this December. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 508
oh theres the problem, you still have a pansat(pansucks)

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
Yep, it's an inferior model but as long as you get a picture, who really cares eh? Besides, it has an S-VHS so through that, I get a good quality picture.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us