Coolset 5000

Username: Kamalrose

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
any one have new key for coolset 5000. and how to enter the key in coolset 5000. key ripper site for coolset 5000.

Bronze Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 19
Sharon, I got all those things at Cyberdss.com, but they can be had at any good fta site, like dsscomunity.com or al7bar.tc

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 131
Forget about loading keys now in CS5000, just load the 135 or the 136 bin and the box will roll the keys........

Username: Grtguy_007

Post Number: 2
I have 135 bin it doesn't roll back any more

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Marc, make sure the autoroll is on for Bev and DN. If it does not roll fast enough for you, flip the power switch (on the back) off then back on, channel up or down a few times and it will roll in 1 to 3 minutes.

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 15
How does someone know what Bin they are using... I've never loaded a Bin onto my CS5000 (had it 2 months) but have been entering codes since last week... some Autoroll others do not???

Silver Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 163
A lot of folks say that you should go to 8282; when you open up the key input screen and let it stand there, it often rolls faster.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Hey Bill with the CS5000 you can go into the menu and it will tell you which software rev you are using. If you have never loaded a bin to the box, I would suggest going to Cyberdss.com ftacomunity.com, or al7bar.tc and read one of the helpful how to's on the subject.

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 16
/\ Thanks... I realized mine is autrolling now, it just takes longer than it used to (30 secs to 1 min.)... so I'll leave it for now, but I'll bookmark those sites.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us