Uh Oh...how did this happen?

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 115
I have the Pansat 2500 clone with Echostar Package(110, 119, 61.5) with bin file 286T and it's been working just fine. Then somebody hit the factory default option and deleted all the channels. I blind scanned all satelites and 2 of the satelites(110 and 119) are continuously showing zero signal strength for whatever reason. I've turned receiver switch on and off, I've rescanned all satelites but yet, still no signal strength on 2 of the satelites.
What can I do to get them back? Factory default has caused a loss to the signals of 2 of my satelites. I can't seem to find a solution in the manual either :-(

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 871
Ranjeet Bins, ok go to Antenna Setup,go to DiSEqC port 1 for 119,port2 for 110..

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Darn, I tried it MINN. No signal improvement. The Signal quality is at 0%.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 872
this is what u have to do after you press factory defaut...confirgure your"DiSEqC port 1 for echo7,port2 for echo8,10"..after that do a blind scan.....or you have set up your disk inside your house that y u have no signals..lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
It's not working at all MINN ROCK :-(
Echo 7 and Echo 8.1 are not being picked up. It was working fine yesterday till somebody hit the factory default setting.

Bronze Member
Username: Ars88

Post Number: 68
is echo 3 working? and for echo 7 and 8.10 possibly check ur lnb frequencies and see if they match...mine is on 11250 and when u go for a blindscan make sure its same lnb freq i had similar problem like this and this fixed it for me...it should be something minor though hopefully lol

good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us