Sonicview SV1000

Username: Achilles

Post Number: 4
I have a Sonicview SV1000, I just changed the keys earlier, and again just now. Is something wrong? Are there any NEWER keys? Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 113
They have been changing keys every couple of hours
And for the future on top of every hour
These are the good old days enjoy the moment!!!
Good Luck

Bronze Member
Username: Stix_n_stonze

Post Number: 21
why is that?
what is the future...must i keep it on this forum to get kets evry couple hours?

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 115
No one really knows what is the future for STA
But what is happening is BEV and DN both know you and others are intercepting their signal without a payment to them. They are even reading this post as you are now. Because it is their property to protect they will constantly change their code and adding more secrete codes. Their biggest enemy at one time was the plastic smart card, subscribers take the card and program it in a hacked way. Today I think they are very close to shut it down with their new code several times a day. The other rising problem those new receiver that you can flash its EPROM. No one can stop dedicated hackers but to prevent it from happening. I personally got Cable, internet, phone package plus HD receiver for my 42" Panasonic Plazma + a TIVO (DVR) all for $102.56 a month and my family and I all love it.
But it is fun to see all of these Junior hackers go at it.
I will have a nice post within few days you may want to stay tuned.
Good Luck to all of you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us