ONLY RECEIVER WHICH IS AUTOROLLING SINCE ECM!!

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 380
I have my SATCRUISER DSR 101+ which has been autorolling like a champ since ECM!!
I did not even had to change autoroll since we got dish runnin after the last big ECM!!

I have viewsat too!! that is not rollin but satcruiser is still!! WOW!!

Bronze Member
Username: Coolsat7000

Post Number: 49
Extremeview is also working. Cheers-

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 149
Somebody list whats rolling and whats not?Pansat 286 not rolling on dn.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 151
Is 287 rolling? or waste of time to flash it?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5880
The Pansats are NOT rolling!....AGAIN!...Blacklist U are a real fricking "peach"!....LMAO!...all U hear is that cash register chinging away all day with your BS stories and bins..feed the monkeys a banana once in awhile and keep them happy...NOT!!!..I got wise to U over a year ago, and dumped mine....U should be in jail for stealing from the "pirates"....LOL ...U better take a 1 way trip out of the country before , its too late!...no honor amongst thieves!, and no mercy either!...LOL

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 152
I agee LK, Pansats hardware is good, solid. But it's that Assh*le BL thats bringing them down.I bet he's got some other investment/interest in another camp and his interest is to use pansats demise to help it out.Pansat should wake up and fire his a*s and bring in NEW compitant coders that will start a NEW bin from scrach and don't even try to overwrite his old bug infested crapy bins.Pansat needs a new beginning,and a new beginning means something has to end.

Username: Medford25

Post Number: 3
this is the admin for www.ftahackers.com Lk Please get your facts right before you posted info .I am not who you say i am it is really a new site .and we do not work for dishnet or spy for them .

Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 4
288 is rolling for pansat2700 is working perfect

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Pike lake, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 21
i'm still using 283 i think it is on my pansat 2500 and its been rollin just fine

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Pike lake, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 22
just have bev tho,so no idea about dn......

Username: Invincible

Post Number: 8
Can Someone tell me MAX 2000 is a clone of what reciever and where to get files for it. Any help would be appreciated....

Thanks in Advance

Gold Member

Post Number: 5895
THATS TRUE!...the Extremeview Magnum autorolled PERFECTLY, as expected and advertised!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 698
people go download bin 288 and all your problems will be solved, 288 works perfect, autorolls great, channel change speed is wicked... i would suggest you guys try it out, bin 288 for pansat 2700 is found on dssevolution dot com as well as totalfta dot com i highly recommend this bin file, its great..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5903
We have all the Pansat new bins, clone bins, and Ultra bin.....along with loaders, instructions,channel lists, etc all right here, Immediately released 13 hours ago..

remove the * in link and register..

www.efta.us ...sells NO clones..and Extremeview Magnum ($165) is best receiver available and ONLY one NOT to have any of these recurring autoroll problems....latest software support for that and ALL receivers ( Pansat, Viewsat, Coo*lsat, Ultra, Extremeview, etc) make and models, at Dsscommunity...

BTW...our 286T too, was posted by chancy....and our 2700 Clone bin posted by its creator too..

Bronze Member
Username: 18_volts_baby

Post Number: 48
All the latest bin's one click away...

You will notice the crap LK post is blocked it's a scam site thats why the address is blocked

no asteric in my links Baby... 100% Real Deal...

One Click away unlike the stupid copy and paste kinda crap LK be posting..

It's blocked for a reason remeber that people..

For the real..100% deal

http://www.ftabins.net

Gold Member

Post Number: 5906
U must register at ftabins aka ftaNObins, too azzhole...FU!...now U are deceiving and lying to the people here!...U and ftaNObins are the lying scammers as proved by YOUR own false bogus post above this one..it is NOT 1 click away, no more than dsscommunity is...U must register at BOTH!!!..which U lied and imply, and posted as NOT required at your site...at least I speak the truth here, and am up front and tell people they must register..

and BTW...ftaNObins copies all my material and downloads files from me..unless I throw them a bone , every once and awhile..which will NEVER happen again...U shouldn't bite the hand that feeds U...U have NO idea who I am..

and azzhole...its Ecoustics, that blocks URL and certain words...like Coo*lsat!...it has NOTHING to do with the sites U scamming TARD!

We have all the Pansat new bins, clone bins, and Ultra bin.....along with loaders, instructions,channel lists, etc all right here, Immediately released 13 hours ago..

remove the * in link and register..

www.efta.us ...sells NO clones..and Extremeview Magnum ($165) is best receiver available and ONLY one NOT to have any of these recurring autoroll problems....latest software support for that and ALL receivers ( Pansat, Viewsat, Coo*lsat, Ultra, Extremeview, etc) make and models, at Dsscommunity...

BTW...our Pansat 2500 clone and FLU bin 286T too, was posted by chancy, its creator....and our 2700 Clone bin posted by its creator too..

Bronze Member
Username: 18_volts_baby

Post Number: 56
The site is blocked for dirty dealings... I have also heard a rumor or two it might be a DN/BEV name collecting site and you pimpin it cuz you turned states evidence and sold all your bro's down the river.. And 2 keep you own azz outta jail your are here helping Ech0Star

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can fool all the people all the time..

100% Real Deal...
http://www.ftabins.net

One click away... Still 100% Pure... Of the people for the people

Bronze Member
Username: Danoh

Post Number: 25
viewsat platnuim still rolling!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 140
My Pansat 3000 (2500 clone) is running great with autoroll on the new 286t bin. VS Platinum no rollie, 2700 clone no rollie on latest bins. Go Pansat!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
lol that was funny coulding help replying LK .

If you guys are looking for an easy site to find what you need come to my site www.ftahackers.com

you dont have to be a member at all

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 51
yeah LK and all like minded toadies.......you guys keep heeping praise on Viewsat ..and yet your latest bin is totally corrupt...I have a pansat 3500 with latest BL bin 5 months ago since last ecm...totally non maintainence ..every thing is great...no updates at all....since you claim to have sold or morgaged the latest map.. ( you seem to represent Viewsat)I have to say that you are the ones who are now snivelling and coming up with excuses.. I have always stood up for BL and his site and no matter all the crap from this site, I think BL is under appreciated...I have 3 units and all are working perfectly and I know you and your toadies will try and grab credit but we (pansat) are problem free unlike the recent Viewsat bin which has everyone crying..I still agree with you on principle and will always stay strong on the general topics, but you all still suck overall...Pansat still rules..no problems ever..now give me all your Pancrap!!!

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 52
..make that 3 months

Gold Member

Post Number: 5935
hey azzwipe psych...Viewsat bins are NOT "totally corrupt"...THEY WORK GREAT!...the receiver and bins have better pic quality,better EPG, faster channel changing, everything is better..now if U sat 'totally corrupt" cause U must take 20 seconds to manually input the keys, then U are a TOTALLY CORRUPT LAZY LOSER!

BTW ...U are a LIAR too!..U stated U have a working 3500 receiver for past 5 months (June 2006)....NOT TRUE!... and with "no updates" ...another UNTRUTH!

So psych...go back to the hole U crawled out of!

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 106
The One and LK, is there a good bin available for the Pansat 2500 clone which you can recommend? Or is 284t still the only version out there? I'm still on 281t and it hasn't been autorolling lately but I was hesitant to upgrade to 284t because some people claimed to have just as many autorolling issues with 284 as previous bins.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 107
Oh ok, I just went to dsscommunity and see the Pansat 2500 clones have a new 286 bin available. I wonder if anybody has or had any problems with 286 thus far?

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 53
ok..LK..the gloves r off..jackaZZZZ...I stated 3 months...so liar up your own azzzzz...u are the lowest slankiest scuzzball..u cannot take any criticism..I backed u but now the its on..u are a low life that shrinks from any considerations and any legitimate dialoge..I would luv to see you act this way on your beloved DSS site..is this your piss potty mouth site??...keep spewing your filth...jackazzzz...I am now with Nalin..azzwipe

Bronze Member
Username: X302

EarthCanada

Post Number: 34
the 286t for clones working great, rolled both DN and BEV within minutes....also faster channel changing-very noticeable

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 54
another thing LK ...you have 5000 posts...I did some research...and by Mathimatical
computation, your posts are 84% retorical BS and 15% information...which leaves 1% for your effort!!!

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 55
"new bin was today!...DN is getting very good now or the coders are all smoking crack!...who wants ANY FTA that U need to change keys manually 5 times a day...good thing its just a hobby for me and I sub share too." quote from LK 11/25/06..(is he still manually puting keys on his Viewsat)...months without any problems on Pansat...sucker!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5940
Bite me! you mental midget!...at my site , we get rid of liars and losers like U!...c'mon over, see how long you last!

BTW...I don't really care about U or you Pansh*it receiver....use a tinker toy box or lego's to get TV, I really don't give a flying fk!

Username: Lkloserking

Post Number: 10
haha LK cover comin off all user now see yo are saying crap and no have knowlege. you loser guy

Gold Member

Post Number: 5968
Ftahackers.com...TY for the PM and your request for me to admin at your site...but again I respectfully decline your offer...my plate is already full at other sites...

I will have more time available once I slip out of here, once I'm sure there are enuff people here who are willing to become leaders, get bashed, and stick their necks out,... who will keep the One , nalin, CWC, kate, 18 volts, and people like them in line , exposed, and identify their bogus posts and info..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
thank lk ,offer still stands ,when ever your ready

Bronze Member
Username: Lkloserking

Post Number: 12
bad news, now no visit to see the site ftahackers. how you wan LK for admin??? you lips on the azz of him why??? he no good bash treating insult guy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
im looking for some one who knows alot about free to air ,look under his user name ,hey if you want to do it ,let me know he said no

Bronze Member
Username: Cali

Post Number: 67
LK is right, BL is a tard.

Bronze Member
Username: Cali

Post Number: 68
BL should change his name to BJ.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 108
Sorry pal, you got a great forum
I can do FTA
But I don't do hacking
It's Unethical
ha ha

Bronze Member
Username: Rexandpansat

Post Number: 20
The One,
With 288, do you need to keep Autoroll ON or OFF
so that it will Auto Roll ? May sound like a stupid question. But, with 282, my 2700A autorolled (in the past) when my autoroll was OFF.
Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
{Sorry pal, you got a great forum
I can do FTA
But I don't do hacking
It's Unethical
ha ha }

funny } but thanks for the comp on the forums

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 109
Mr. FTA
I'm going to release a complete guide post to most questions asked and full explainations on basic installations. I will notify you upon completion. You will find it very helpful for your users. I do not copy and paste I'm building this from ground and up. You can copy and paste it to your forum. I will also have up-to-date HD info and MPEG-4, MPEG-2, AC3 standard encoding broadcast. Conditional access system used by DN and DTV and much more.
Stay tuned.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us