Fixing dish on VS extreme

Username: Suckmylnb

Post Number: 1
If you enter the keys in your VS extreme and dish still isn't working....then you are entering them in the wrong place. make sure you are entering them into the fields with the heading 01 01 00 NOT 00 01 00. That's what i was doing wrong for the past 2 hours and getting no results. when I discovered that there are 2 dish pages as well as 2 bev pages it worked fine. I have entered keys many times before and didn't recall the 2 pages of dish keys...anyway here is what to do... select nagra, click left arrow 4 times, you should get dish 01 01 00. enter the active keys on line 08 & 09. then you should be A-ok. Good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Peabody67gto

Post Number: 13
Hey Billy
I am still not getting it. I have put keys in for 2 years on my Pansat. Just got VS and did what you said about going back 4 times. I see 5 LINES instead of 4 and each line wants 36 keys. I only have 32 keys so what do I do.
THANKS

Bronze Member
Username: Masti2003

Post Number: 39
hi michael if u have 5 lines then leave the first line do not touch the first line and on the other 4 lines put your keys and make sure leane the first 2 letters on each line put like

08 keys
09 keys
88 keys
89 keys

Bronze Member
Username: Meisha

Post Number: 15
hi i did the same as billy bob is saying BUT still nothing going on any other suggestions ? can you read all the lines off to ensure i have all the right #'S

Bronze Member
Username: Pegg

Post Number: 18
I've messed up all keys. Could you please give 01 01 00 and 00 01 00 full Dish keys?

Bronze Member
Username: M_khalifa4

Montreal, Qc Canada

Post Number: 22
pleasee holla ,
in 010100 i have 00 . 08 . 09 .88 .89
and in dish 00 01 00 i have 08,09,88,89
please can you explain more how to put the new keys ? and what r the new keys for 08 and 09 ?
thank you

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 104
Meri, are you trying to watch Dishnetwork or BEV programs?

Bronze Member

Montreal, Qc Canada

Post Number: 23
dishnetwork , but can you tell me what is the bev programs /

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 105
Negative, I just want to be clear. I'm viewing the DN program and have no interest in the BEV programs cause of my location. Anyways read Billy Bob's post up top(Post#1) to enter your keys, I'm a Sonicview/Pansat user so he has what you need for your VS.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Qc Canada

Post Number: 25
dishnetwork , but can you tell me what is the bev programs /

Bronze Member

Montreal, Qc Canada

Post Number: 28
ah ya its dishnetwork not bell express

Bronze Member
Username: Subzerocdn