I SERIOUSLYYY neeed HELPP!!!

Username: Harsirat

Post Number: 8
HI GUYZ.
i have pansat 2500clone and i have uploaded the right bin for it and put in the right keys for it.. bit i am still not getting any channels at all.. EVEN IF I TRY TO DO THE BLIND SCAN.. it says 0 transponders found... wat should i do??? please help me... i haven't had my dish working for like 1 MONTH NOW.... please helppp

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 394
which bin your using n which satellite.. dishnetwork or bev

Post Number: 9
I am using dishnetwork... i have the new 280t bin because i have the pansat 2500 clone... i don't seem to get any signal at all... i have tried moving the dish but it doesn't work... r there any frequency setting that i need to change or something.. pleaseeeee helppp... thankx

Silver Member

Post Number: 395
Turn of ur Autoroll n put Manually Keys see if that work

Dish
Key00 24D21E6D11F0951A6F746EBDBCC69254
key01 66B9F65370ED2A5B31D559D29F1C5263

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i trid that but it still doesn't work... i am not getting any signal at all ... it says the quality is 0.... wat do i do??

Bronze Member
Username: Bugs5254

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 31
mc sunny can you help me too please.
can anybody please help me how to download the bin. i know where to download the program but somehow im missing a process along the way. am i suppose to hv a uploader? then extract(because its zip file) the bin b4 i can upload it to my receiver. thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 396
Check ur Antenna Setup

These are my dish set up and DiSeqC multi switch configuration;

DiSeqC #1 Echo8.10/Ku 110W,
DiSeqC #2 Echo7/Ku at 119W

Satellite: ECHO 6,8(110)
Lnb type-Standard
Lo freq-11250
22khz-OFF
DiseqC-#1
Skew: O
TP: leave it as is
Positioner-Disable.

Satellite: ECHO 7(119)
Lnb type-Standard
Lo freq-11250
22khz-OFF
DiseqC-#2
Skew: O
TP: leave it as is
Positioner-Disable.

Silver Member
Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 121
harsirat:
Mc got the best answer for you. I had this prob. before and I did exactly what is suggested here by Mc Sunny

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
i changed the settingss as u told me.. but i m still not getting any signal...??

Silver Member
Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 125
harsirat:
See the angels of your dish. This is the base of every step you do. Make sure this is right. There is one way of many to do it, is to go to Dish net site and put in your zip code and find out the right angel for Echo sats.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 688
harsirat: For 2500 clone you have the correct BIN.
Q. Did it go from 0% to 100% upload when you were uploading the 280T?
Q. What dishes and LNBs do you have?
Q.what satellite{s} were you scanning before when theings were working?
Q. Do you have a DisEqc switch?

Desparate testing:
Things you can do right now. Go to Menu/antenna. Select something like Echo 7 or Echo 8.1 or Echo3.
Go into the part which says LNB type, Frequency, etc. Go down to DiseqC and select 1. If no signal go down to the TPs and right arrow through to see if there is any signal coming. Go through at least half the TPs to see if you are getting any signal.
If no signal, go up and change DiseqC setting to 2, then repeat procedure. Try same for setting of 3 and 4.
You must get a signal either when you are saying Echo3 in software or Echo 7/8.1 in the software.
Then you have discovered the satellite signal and DiseqC connection. Leave it like that, then get out and do a Blind Scan.

Bronze Member
Username: Lore

El paso, Texas El paso

Post Number: 13
I have a koolsat 4000 with optional card reader. I need instructions to load the bin and keys cananyone help .nalin,oranybody else that has the expertise.

Silver Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 102
You said you haven't had your dish working for 1 month now. Was it ever working before or did you just get the dish 1 month ago and you still haven't been able to set it up? Because if it was working before, you shouldn't be messing with the angles of the dish unless someone knocked it out of whack. If not, keep messing with the dish angles, or, turn off the receiver and turn it back on... While you're messing with the dish, have someone at the other end on a cell phone to let you know if any signals are showing on your tv...

Bronze Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 24
If you haven't moved your dish from it's original position and you still cannot get any signal on any transponder, you could possibly have a bad switch or a bad lnb. Use the second connection on your lnb if it is a dual lnb and bypass the switch. Then check for signal.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us