N o signal

Bronze Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 15
I am losing a lot of channels this morning . Is anyone else having this problem . It says no signal ( a&e amc espn and others)

Bronze Member
Username: Cable

Post Number: 51
do u blind scan and u ll get em back

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I just deleted all channels and did a blind scan on 7 and it didn't even pick them up . Have they moved these channels ???

Bronze Member
Username: Xtrawest

Post Number: 22
Check your signal strength and also to make sure no TP give the error message while doing to blindscan, if it does mean u need to fix the direction of ur dish

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
works everything here ... probabely ur dish is moved see if u have a signal on echo 7

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
It could be the weather because it never quits raining here in the north east so when it does quit i am going out and make some changes But on some channels like CNN i have 75% But thanks for the info i app . it Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
make sure ur auto roll is onn

Bronze Member
Username: Hailian

Post Number: 17
do blind scan and then power off the box and then power on...dont do power off from remote, just hook the cable off from the switch...

Bronze Member
Username: Cricpower

Post Number: 24
I had a similar problem yesterday. Couldn't get the signal, but it was easy to fix in the end. I just disconnected the power for a couple of minutes and took out the satellite wire from the reciever. Plugged everythign back in and it was fixed. It's a simple solution but hope it helps:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 75
I only have this problem with my Pansat 2700, all I do is power it on/off from the back side then shes back up again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Thanks for all of the info . What i did i went out in the rain and put a diff. dish up a couple inches bigger and realighed the dish and got everything back . Thanks i also have a 2700

Username: Turtleman

Post Number: 10
my coolst5000 was working for 10min and then everything gone lost signal??????/ anyone know why??? how do i get it back..thank u..yes, i had the new bin 131???????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us