Fortec classic NA info

Username: Mdasiflatif

Tor, On Canada

Post Number: 1
I have updated new keys but still it doesnt show all the channel,onnly Zee cinema.Need help

Bronze Member
Username: Spiritme

Post Number: 13
what bin are you using ?

Silver Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 227
lifetimena_375sua_xpa_x_xl_060916

Bronze Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 52
yes please post a bin for fortec classic we need the bin

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 330
ferenck messela that file is old why you get ppl's hopes up, and all they find is some fool reposting old crap..no fix for fortec classic at this moment

Silver Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 229
so if u know is old...? why dont you tell them? maybe they will stop postisng asking the same question over and over and over, the date in that file is sep/16, all im doing is telling them where that post is...

Bronze Member
Username: Spiritme

Post Number: 16
this bin dated from 16/09 !! so it s not gona work!!

Silver Member
Username: Cybercubi

Post Number: 112
Hey ferenck, you posted a thread telling people to send you their email and you would send link to the post. So if you didn't know the 9/16 bin was old, just say that and call it, and then everyone is friends again... if you did know it was old and STILL told ppl to send you email addrss, that's either dumb or malicious, which makes you either an idiot or an a$$hole

Username: Dale_em

Post Number: 2
ferenck messela, I'm wondering, why you posted a thread and said you would send link to the post.I don't think this is a good.But thank you anyway, because finally you let us know what's the BIN from you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us