Help me please for pansat 2700A downloading..

Bronze Member
Username: Shokaran

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 15
hi guys

i have pansat 2700A and i want to sent new bin to receiver from laptop who there is just usb port .so i use usb adapter that one way is usb and another side i connect to receiver. i did every thing correctly but when i click download from downloader i see just 0% and not any more. please help me what i have to do.

i appreciated in advanceUpload

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 283
Shokaran...

I've been doing some research...couldn't get anything about your problem....

Don't your laptop have any normal serial port at the back??

The only thing for you is put the loader and bin in a usb memory, go with someone who can have a desktop PC and download the bin to your receiver, in that way you will be watching tv on the meantime while finding a solution...

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 17
thanks a lot NIKK really appreciated.

unfortionally my laptop doesnt have any normal serial port at the back ...but i want to know whats my problem .

so im verry so glad for your effort NIKK.

just 4 uUpload

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 361
LOL.IT THAT A GUY SEND IT TO A GUY??????

Username: Roddy

Post Number: 3
I had the same problem but you just need to try selecting each com port( top left of box) until one of the four is the right one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
shokaran,check your laptop what com port your usb you connect to,if you connect your usb in your pc com port 4 so you have use the loader com port 4....if your pc com port is 1,your loader com port have to be 1..if not the same it will not download...

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
and don't forget to extract the files first..

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 18
thanks every body .

i did all that u ask me but problem is there yet.

but i dont know when i cheanged the ports on my laptop just port 3 or 4 does work but after clicking download it shows me 0% even after 10 minutes.

any suggestion to be appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Bugs5254

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 25
minn rock,
i was hoping you can help me. i hv a pansat 3000 i downloaded the 279t from dss central. i know it was zip file i know you extract the files first. i dont know how to do that too. i cant open it on my desktop maybe because i didnt extract it? and transfer that program to my receiver. pls help me. thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 364
search google for winrar or winzip it will extract the files for u,it is a 2 weeks for free trial.

Bronze Member
Username: Bugs5254

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 26
thanks. and i should be able to download and transfer the program to my receiver

Username: Big_alsat

Post Number: 2
Same thing happened to me ,I used rat shack usb to serial port adapter.I kept changing the file tpes back and forth .after 1 hour it decided to work,dont know why but it works now.good luck

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 19
i have problem and i did all but nothing happend.

but thanks all for your efforts.

Username: Rcfiddlerman

Did you make sure you were using the pansat bin loader that came with the latest bin file if you did that try other gt rom pansat bin loaders that came with other bin files if that doesnt work try loading the factory bin file that comes from pansat then try all these steps again. just might work good luck

Username: Hkayani

while loading turn the power switch on the back of reciever on and off...

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 20
i did every thing true but im sure there is one technical problem to using usb adapter. any id to be appreciated in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 55
Have you ever use this usb adapter b4? What about the RS-232 wire, you know that there's two different kinds right? I'm using a Radio Shack USB Serial Cable, works great.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 180
c/p from future
If your using a 2700 with it with the usb to serial adapter alone, it won't work. You NEED to make sure you are also using the null modem serial cable supplied with the IRD to make it work. The 2700 and 3500 models need to use a crossover pinout configuration in order to correctly take the flash. The use of a f-f (female to female) 9 pin gender changer may have to be used to connect the 2 cables. The gender changer is available at your local computer store retailer or any ratchack.

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 21
thanks guys

king fish do u have any picture for your wire. u can see mine in above but i dont know how is different.

and albino my dear i connect to my receiver as your advise but jast i see 0% downloading.

thanks any way

Bronze Member

SO.California

Post Number: 57
Sorry man, when I get more computer friendly I'll posts some pictures.

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 22
thanks king fish so u advise me to buy that one? have u ever used as mine? so if u are sure its very good idea for me to buy. and do u know how much did bye that?

Bronze Member

SO.California

Post Number: 60
I cant guarantee you anything, I had no Problems Flashing my Sonicview 1000, Pansat 2700a. But Cant seem to Flash my 2500a cause I need a straight rs-232 null cable, I just ordered that and should receive this week sometime. Anyways the USB Serial cable got from Radio Shack looks like a 6 foot cable with a USB connector on 1 side while the other has the RS-232 female connector, in between has some kind of box that has the words USB Serial cable on it. The cable comes with a CD installer so you can install hardware to CPU, I use COM4. Like I said, if I know how I'll post pics.

Bronze Member

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 24
thanks man . so im going to buy one.

thanks for your effort.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us