How to found BEV

Username: Borovik77

Post Number: 4
Hi everybody.. I have VS receiver and it's working great with DN. But i am trying to found BEV with single 18" dish , and nothing, I have signal on NIMIQ 2 ,but when I am downloading chanells ( NOTHING, no chanels at all) Trying NIMIQ 1 found only 70-80 channels with some junk.. Did I am doing something wrong or BEV not working ?? Please HELP..

Bronze Member
Username: Subzerocdn

Post Number: 19
move ur dish a little to the right when facing behind it
make sure your lnb setting is set to standard.
check the rest of your settings and make sure your switch is set to the correct port.
then hit f1 on ur remote...good luck,....please post results.

Username: Borovik77

Post Number: 5
Well I did..Thank you.. Found NIMIQ 2 download onli 121 chanells , have of this channels not working..smoe just news and international channels..Looks like nothing good on BEV..What happend to p@rn 10 VINUS channels..and music channels...They use to be on BEV like 2 years ago..

Username: Peabody67gto

Post Number: 10
You must not have a strong signal. When I 1st set up mine I was not all the way on the sat and only got some challels from Canada. Moved the dish just a little and then all the PPV and the 10 Venus channels came in. The Venus channel are much weaker so you have to make sure you get the MAX signal to get them.
Good Luck

Bronze Member
Username: Subzerocdn

Post Number: 20
if you want the v**us chaneels you have to move a little further right to Nim*** 1 nim2 won't have what ur looking for...please post results.

Username: Lkirkland

Maryville, Tn Usa

Post Number: 10
HEY THE ON AGAIN I have set up for nimiq 1-3 have signal bu don' know how to load bev-s key can you help

Bronze Member
Username: Lkirkland

Maryville, Tn Usa

Post Number: 11
HEY THE ONE I have set up for nimiq 1-3 have signal bu don' know how to load bev-s key can you help

Username: Binhto

Post Number: 3
hey everyone i need help i have a captiveworks cw-600s and i was downloading a captiveworks 600 platium but it froze is there anyone taht can help me unfreeze it or fix it please help thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us