How do you check you bin or upload bin for a pansat 2500a oh yeah pansat rocks

Username: Barbados

Post Number: 9
Hi everyone

I have a question how do you upload a bin and how do i check to see what bin i have with my pansat 2500a

thanks a million

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 304
First u need to open the top with a prybar... then mix the new bin with water... pour it in! Make sure its powered up.
Download the loader, and the new bin.
Open loader, choose new bin.
Turn on power to STB
Click the button to download.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2167
Pansat Receiver Software update:

1. Connect the serial cable to the receiver and Comm #1 or Comm #2 port of your computer.
Double check and make sure the cable is securely connected.

Note: Pansat 2700 & 3500 use RS232C null modem(serial)cable and Pansat 2500 use RS232C straight through serial cable

2. Plug in the receiver power core, make sure the switch is turn to "ON " from the rear panel,
Then turn the power ON with remote control or from the front. You have to wait for receiver to boot up and
indicated ON.

3. Run the Down loader GTRom Loader from the new created folder.

4. Click the BIN FILE button, browser and select latest BIN FILE, then click the Open button.

5. Click the Download button, wait until the Download Completed.
Watch the LED on the receiver, it should reboot itself, wait until receiver displayed ON.

6. At this point; You are done with the software update. You can turn off power, then disconnect it from the PC.

Username: Barbados

Post Number: 10
thanks a million Eva and dantetn

Username: Runnerguy

TX USA

Post Number: 5
Thanks EVA for taking the time to post so nicely!! It's reassuring that there are good people on this site. There are many people like myself who are strangers in a strange land and would like to learn. These people may help someone else down the road.

Username: Bucky_covin

Post Number: 9
What bin do I need?

Username: Jaana

Post Number: 1
How do i find out what bin I have my remote says kusat2600A is that a clone of a pansat?

Bronze Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 30
FOR 2500A, YOU NEED 277 AND KEYS, 278 IS OUT BUT SOME HERE SAY IS NOT SO GOOD 278 HAS AUTOROLL

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 465
278 BIN is a deliberate fake. DO NOT use it. Use a BIN dated 8-18th June and latest Keys. DO NOT be tempted to update to the new Autoroll BIN. Wait a few days. It is easy enough to input new Keys manually

Silver Member

Post Number: 475
Don't bother with temp fixes and autoroll fixes. Watch TV with a BIN dated 8-18th June, till the dust settles. It is easy enough to manually input new Keys. New Keys get posted here fast enough (faster than Keyripper). New Keys thread is:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html

If your TV is working with the new Keys than don't bother with new BINs, unless you are an expert.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 226
Nalin - I've been around this HOBBY for some time and been in this forum for about a year. Those who know me, know what kind of information I post here. As far a qualifying anything. Those who are in the hobby already know how to load the bin. Those who are not familiar will seek advice either by asking or reading.

My problem with you is you don't do the research and decide to cut down anything that does not come from you! Your credibility is questionable and the fact that you have a high number of posts does not make you an expert. Specially when all you do is repeat the same bogus information in every thread.

Not to mention that if we were to go by your belief, then we shouldn't touch anythign because according to you "If it's not broke, don't fix it"....

Updading bins give people the oportunity to test and refine their skills. If you have a problem with that then you need to move on.

Last but not least, these are not my bin files and the information I post here is to HELP others. You have a problem with that, then don't reply, but don't argue a point you have no CLUE about.

Silver Member

Post Number: 480
PRFRMNJ : There is a big difference between technocrats like you and people like me who have spent a life time of giving advice to people in need.
Try your argument with people who will attempt to change the BIN on their already working reciever and fail for the next week, only to be hit by a new ECM after that. Why don't you look at the posts of failed uploads in June with the new BINs then, and all the "help-me" cries.
Yes, I will repeat it once more.

PEOPLE: IF YOUR RECEIVER IS WORKING AND GIVING YOU MOST OF THE CHANNELS NOW, DON'T ATTEMPT TO CHANGE ANYTHING. JUST ENJOY YOUR TV.

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 32
Remember, most of us didn't know shiznit when we first got our first box... It was all about trial and error... I'm sure you guys know how tedious it was for you to load your first BIN, especially with the loaders going into error... If people were genuinely sincere about helping others, it will show on the posts, as long as they don't become "know it alls"... Unfortunately, there's always people that know just a tiny bit more than the next person and so on...

Bronze Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 59
worse than bashers, flamers & spammers

are "silver members" on ego trips

now.......if you two dont settle down.....

Daddy's comming and get you both banned !

Silver Member

Post Number: 486
Mr. Bill: I am settling down. I ADMIT I am less of a technocrat than others.
Technocrats invented the nuclear bomb.
I hope I belong to the group who know how to, when to and when not to use it.

QED

Bronze Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 65
absolutely........

nuclear bombs are the worst human disgrace......

specially on our enemies' hands

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 250
CHOICES:

Here is the deal.

If you feel you can handle flashing your receiver then I suggest loading the following bins for the following receivers which will solve your Keys Issues.

For Pansat 3500- x05bl_060912_3500sd_354_eubx_api.zip
For Pansat 2700- x87bl_060912_2700a_273_api_2.zip
For Pansat 2500- x85bl_060912_278t_db_api(n).zip (Safe for Clones as well)
For FLU- x85bl_060912_278t_db_api(n).zip

This is only a fix for Autoroll and not for the MAP57 ECM...

These files can be found at just about any site, but I will recommend the following sites as I've tested the files there and they are good files.

Al7Bar - [link removed]
DSS-Testers - http://forums.dsstester*.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=85

Again, these are the only files I've tested and validate as working.

NOTE: DO NOT FLASH YOUR RECEIVER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

If you do not want to reflash your receiver and are content imputing keys, then I suggest you get "Key Master" and when keys roll, you'll be able to get the new keys or just wait for someone to post them.

So there is no misunderstanding. This is only a suggestion! You will ultimately decide what to do.

Yes, I am aware of the BOGUS files posted last July and that's why I tested these files personally before recommending anyone to do this. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will help you as much as I can. Please remember that I'm not by a computer all the time, so if you ask a question and I've not gotten back to you, wait a little longer. If one of the knowledgeable folks here have the answer, feel free to reply!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us