Channel List loading question

Username: Pepsicola

Post Number: 1
Hello,

I am attempting to load Dido's latest channel list to my VS Extreme. I am able to run Channel Master and it seems to be taking to the unit although when I load it up it appears to have wiped all the channels out. I am on the right COM port etc and had no problems with my old FLU. Wondering if there is a trick or something I am missing.

Thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1578
Are you loading the correct channel list?
the Views@'s have a special one if you downloaded the bundle of channel lists in the zip folder.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1579
You'll need the channel list that looks something like this:
DS-V-P&X2000-Dp(91,110,119).cmproj

Bronze Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 22
I u still having problems loading channel list, why not do a blind scan.........

Username: Pepsicola

Post Number: 2
I actually loading the non-dishpro list although I doubt that has anything to do with it?

I tried the blind scan a couple of times and it appears that all the channels have come back. Only reason I wanted to try the list was for channels that were not being picked up with the blind scan. But, apparently, I did 2 blind scans and all the channels are back..

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 307
you can stick your load in min rock he likes it

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 106
if u all pay birdwatcher wh.ore mama a dollar,u can do anything u want,included up the AZZZ..LOL..

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 302
NOW >> NOW>> YOU two..... Minn you go to that coner over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
davidvandiesel you can go back into ya mamma ....someone should of slapped her silly when she gave birth to ya .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us