Davidvandiesel a Liar NO NEW BINS

Bronze Member
Username: Hero

Post Number: 28
Only a juvenile goof reiterates such a stupid joke by this, the title is a lie crying for attention

there is not
nor will there be

Any fix/fixes... sorry

This guy is so attention deprived, his mom ties a bone around his heck just so the dog will play with him...

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 172
GEORGE U RIGHT ABOUT THAT.HE DO WANT ATTENTION AND TRYING TO BE THE FUNNIEST WANT IN HERE TOO.AND THE DOGS DON'T EVEN GO TO PLAY WITH HIM EVEN THE BONE IS AROUNG HIS NECK,THAT TOO BAD.......

Silver Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 117
That fool probably doesn't even have a car.

Silver Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 118
And he's talking about saving money on car insurance.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 107
lol you guys are funny, well just to let you know im here in my office milking 80,000 a year to fu.ck with you guys. who do you think is giving dishnetwork all their info on you guys...hahahahha theres never going to be a bin,,,but with all the money i saved on auto insurance through www.geico.com i am able to afford regular cable with the works. Yeah Baby, its good to be me. Well ill be back later, i belicve i will go and take may hour and a half lunch and have a glass of wine. ttfn

Bronze Member
Username: Jahow7

CalcuttaIndia

Post Number: 21
Birdwatcher -Please advise if Geico will insure me.
I have had 7 accidents in the last year all my fault, and have been arrested at least 5 times for drunk driving. Do you think my rate will be high? Do I get a discount if I tell them I have an FTA receiver that doesn't work?

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 113
walk into the office showing a little cleavage and you should have no problem. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us