Viewsat News

Username: Sfermin

Post Number: 3
From dsscommunity

Yes, it's true! VS got the full MAP and they did it themselves! Don't ask when. Don't ask how. The call came awhile ago, and I am not even allowed to discuss it. ALL sections are known! Engineers have to decrypt the info and write the routines, but I am promised a beta test file soon! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING TILL YOU SEE THE RELEASE!, But I fully expect it to be soon. I wish i could give our members here more info, but expect to have your tv back soon Stay tuned to hashhu*com for more info Congrats Viewsat!

Bronze Member
Username: Vbalasho

Oregon Washington

Post Number: 30
Bob , Are you with black -list, or just a bullsheyttt

Username: Sfermin

Post Number: 4
Vad,

Just trying to keep our fellow FTA'rs informed.

No need for the negativity.

Check for yourself at dsscommunity.

Bronze Member
Username: Vbalasho

Oregon Washington

Post Number: 33
THANK'S
VAD

Username: Marcelcrash

Sault st marie, Ontorio Algoma

Post Number: 2
hope this is acctualy true this time and a fix does follow cause ones one puts out the fix , the rest will soon follow and peaple will stop asking is ther a fix yet and the phone can be used for somthing other then saying no there's not a fix yet

Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 7
It's true. I have followed it on some other sites too. Hopefully they will have something up and running by the weekend..LONG LIVE THE FTA..I have fortec.. anyone knows about that.. I didn't find anything on that. I was going to buy viewsat anyway but put it on hold because of this bin file. Now I will definetely buy it by monday..lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us