Panset 2700A

Username: Despremi

Post Number: 1
All Guru's please try your best to get bin file for panset 2700. I apperciate all your help. lets get that posted on our website. I have heard they are posted on some other website.

thank you for your help. lot of other thraed have curshing on them.

Bronze Member
Username: Sickofattitude

Post Number: 36
they have not posted a working bin for any reciever on any website.,., there has been NO official release for anything but the rom 102 cards.,., just wait., when there finally is a fix out.,., you wont have to worry about finding it.,., it will find you

Username: Despremi

Post Number: 2
THANK YOU
WHAT OTHER TYPE OF RECEIVER ARE WORKING RIGHT NOT WHICH IS NOT EFFECTED BY THE BIN FILE.

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 46
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if the software for the Pansat 2500A is compatible with the Fortec Lifetime Ultra. I have seen the user interface for the Pansat 2500A and prefer it to the Fortec software. I was told it was compatible, but would just like to check. Thanks, and I did check the thread titles and none seem to address this issue.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Thanks for your tolerance, I went ahead and tried the Pansat site bin, for the 2500a, and installed it on my Fortec Lifetime Ultra. It works great. I do think you have to make sure you don't have a clone, but I think you have to check if it is a clone no matter what you do.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
sorry it is for FTA, not for Dish, I just wanted a different interface.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
I almost didn't notice that someone could misunderstand. I just made my Fortec into a Pansat 2500a by software. I don't get any scrambled channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 79
For lifetima ultras, you need to get the bin from Chancysand. His bins are modified so they don't kill your ultra. If you install the blacklist bin, it will kill the lifetime ultra
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us