I AM FOR REAL!

Silver Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 125
people this is serious news i swear i am not laying ... blacklist is cought by FBA right after he wrote about he's trip to germany.
fba tracked him and bingo they get him!
olso he's originally from turkey! trust me this is for real.
that's why there's no fix,it's not blacklist doesn't know about how to fix this thing, the problem is he created original software and codes to crack pansat recievers, and right now pansat mybe is looking for someone to save the company!!

Bronze Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 68
BL is not a person its just a name they use

Bronze Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 66
JOHN , where u get the information from ?

Bronze Member
Username: Agms10

Post Number: 28
John Montana, If you're not going to post anything useful, don't post at all... This is a waste of everyones time.

Bronze Member
Username: Agms10

Post Number: 29
MIN ROCK, Its all BS...

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 111
Whos going to ask what FBA stands for. Im Guessing Federal Bureau of A$$hole.

Bronze Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 66
JMONTANA...wassup my MEN ! Thanks for friday ! I mean for welcomeback !How you been ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
someone that works for law inforcment told me that and he stated lot of details! if this is not true i am going to quit this site for ever!
agms this is useful information...i know U want you tv back..i understand... it will be a fix ..but not from BL
over

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
hello jenifer welcome back i missed U!
i am not cracking this time jen this is real information.

Username: Ifumlnbf

K-TOWN, CALI US of Atlanta

Post Number: 9
John Montana who do you think you are CNN!!
Stop bullshiten and wait for the bin Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 67
I MISSED YOU TOO, JMONTANA,ANY WAY, VERY NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN !
SO LETS GO TO Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Watzupwitu

Post Number: 19
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!. Blacklist has been released by the FBA, he is currently working on a fix.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Thanks Tony we are all releaved, who bailed him out,

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
Is any body going to ask. h3ll i will whats FBA stand for i know its not Federal Bureau of Investigation or FBI

Bronze Member
Username: Watzupwitu

Post Number: 20
Khan, to answer your question, Blacklist bailed himself out by giving the FBA the only avalaible bin for DN. They were very happy to be the first to get the fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 83
damnn...WTF!!!..
Iam sick and tierd of b*tches makin up retarted sh*t, if you gonna waste our time and post somethin, tell us where u got it from, or DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Thanks, now I know why there is a delay, he did not make a copy to be posted on his only sight, i hope it frys all their clone receivers

Username: The_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 1
I think BL is almost done writing the code. He's in the procees of testing it on P*rn channels to make sure it's working perfect before releasing it to everyone. Soon he's going to "release" it! Watch it Folks...

The BIN Chi CODE.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
Hardcore on bev channel 302 right now this is the last time i type this. not that i would watch such stuff

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 18
here you go . if u can not spell FBI go back to school . you guys spending little f*********ing 140 dolars and u are ripping off poeple that will help you watch tv . it's not faire to anyone i hope that there will be noooooooooooooooooooooooo f*************ing fix and all of you go get a life you are not professional you are bunch of pantiesssssssssss to hell and never come back to this fucked up site. im wondering why they dont let asssssssss hollesss like you in fta- merdaaaaaaaaaaa and they should make everyone pay or no bins no news nothing . either you pay you have access mounthly or to hell that what every site should do cuz any idiot comes here or there start thrwing words and god help me quit this fu***************************k

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Relax Yannis,
Every thing will be ok soon

Bronze Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 84
Yanniss...
Don't Worry, Be happey

Bronze Member
Username: Don507

Post Number: 23
Montana, you are RIGHT about the Turkey origin...because his bins are in TURKISH...don't beleive me, just open ONE bin with MS Word and bingo there it is...it's in TURKISH...
the bin uses the names of mostly German cities...which indicates he lives or used to live
in Germany...possible the son of Turkish "gastarbeiter" who got his education in Germany,
or "gastarbeiter" himself??

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 13
This just came out on a scrambled CNN channel:
Police investigators tracks down a dead network pirate. After getting an alarm of a huge explosion and phone calls from disturbed neighbours the police found the remains of a dead man in early 40 and hardware equipment from what they belive is a science lab for developing pirated network software. It was belived that this man, alias Blacklist, inserted maliculous code in his binary files which made the compeditor recevers fry. He apparently took this one step further and now they explode! The explosion was caused by a Pansat 2500 receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 485
mannix I think you are wrong the last post from bl does not look good even bl said he needed something and sound opptimistic about fix but still has faith. I don't for one second think BL does all the coding by him self I think he needs other coders to help with some codes. But if we look at this it has been 2 weeks since dn went down and no sign of fix in the close future and I have been doing this from the start and fixes never used to take this long and if you would like to here my opinin I think this is game over ( Dicknet has won)

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
let see who's gonna be right this time!
to all people that still looking for BL, it's over for him babe!
back to colin i think DN didn't won anything yet COZE pansat will do something to come out a fix...they wanna keep those boxes in the market.

Silver Member

Post Number: 486
I agree that they still want to sell units but when you hit a brick wall you hit it hard.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
olso since future-fta website supported by BL, they can post anything with BL nickname, COZE if you use admin when you own a website U can ban or change anyone post or use his name too!
so someone from FUTURE-FTA wrote that as BL>

Silver Member

Post Number: 488
I am not saying that what I am saying is BL did report that most rumors were false and he is working on codes but in that post he set record straight on all rumors but no were in that post did he say yes he can fix the problem " athentic certificate needed" BL said some thing is needed but not this. Well that does not sound good to me and no were in his post did it say or imply that a fix was anytime soon. That post made me think that he is at end but must talk to some guys to get input. Know with that said there has been word between card coders and FTA coders about how need who in this industry and that card coders will not help FTA coders anymore. ( card coders like to let evryone know they are the brains behind it all not FTA coders. ( eg 102 rev 109 blockers and rev 245 blocker working by penga.

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
goood info
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 489
I got my CAM today and I think that the most knowledgeable coders are the cam coders and I trhink at this time are the most stable. Happy test evryone.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
let us know about it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 519
it works very good. I only test Bev and with pengas 245 rev blocker it is working great all open. Same with 109 blocker for DN all is open and working.

Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 10
my box just froze

Silver Member

Post Number: 532
The box I have is always froze I guess I must find new wife haha. Nothing is perfect or there would be no fun in testing.

Username: Mr_cool

Post Number: 8
MONATANA FOR GOD SAKE.....stop drinking cheap wineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
montana is a wake ! you have to except that BL is cought aight! you're F%%%%%N post wont help him out of jail.

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
aight keep dreaming about a fix from BL>

Username: Sickofattitude

hey john i thought BL WAS DEAD??., that IS what you said right??., and you have the most reliable information on the planet right? because apparently you personally know BL., give it a rest guy., dont you have anything better to do with your life then to spam a lame FTA forum.,

and as far as the end of the fta thing goes.,., this is all the same sh!t they were spewin when the N1 to N2 change that took almost a month,. so we'll see if its the end or not

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
i never said his dead idiot!! look at my first post in this tread! olso you stupidoooo FTA isn't dead pansat and other they will find a fix for this soup! COZE they wanna stay alive in the market.
read before you open your filty mouth...aight,if you're looking for BL he's with the feds! and if you're sign with FUTURE-FTA look out your IP number mybe with the feds too.

Username: Bl_lawer

Hey Dudes, just calm down , calm down aight ! I working on this case , I take him out from FEDS. Sit tight and shutafuckup. ah BTW best regard from BBLL, oh fuckk my hand is shaking. OK ..I say OKKK.

C&P

john montana
Bronze Member

Post Number: 64

Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 12:13 pm:
it's just bad news for FTA world i heard that BL is dead over the weekend! so no one can come with a fix!! just throw out your boxes!!
bye bye free tv it's time to call DN.
==================================================
Oh im sorry i must have been confused i thought you were that other JACK@SS
john montana
Silver Member
Post Number: 137
that has been doing nothing in here but posting useless trash rumors that you make up because you have nothing better to do on your pathetic plane of existence

People like you will never make good LIARS because you dont have the memory that it takes to keep all of your SH!T straight "aight?"

stupid @ss

Username: Midsy

JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM BL ,HE IS ON HIS WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE ,MR BL WILL BE MEETING WITH PRESDENT BUSH TO TALK ABOUT HIS LATEST BIN *LADEN FIX....

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
that's old post idiot! back to june 25th

Username: J_cash

Post Number: 4
Good come back Montana Not

Username: Bl_lawer

Post Number: 2
Ok guy's ,judge ready to give up (maybe he is using pansat too),but we need green papers($$$),who is ready to make donation.(not less then 250$), This pps 'll get bin for five years in advance.
WesternUnion,Visa,Mastercrd and PAYPAL only.

Author Thread: BLCKLIST IS DEAD!

john montana
Bronze Member

Post Number: 90

Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 09:16 pm:
bad news for FTA, MR blacklist is dead one week ago! there's no fix ! it's time to call DN

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

heres one from the 28th., is that a current enough stream off BULLSH!T for you.,.,like it or not., all the trash that youve posted here is well documented for review of anyone who wants to find it., you wanna start up a thread that says "I AM FOR REAL"., like you want some kind of credibility., and then try to back talk your way out of other LIES you MADE UP because you CANT REMEMBER the meaningless drivvle youve come up with.,., we can play the C&P game with you all day dude., it can be easily proven that for EVERYTHING that you say., someone can find a post of you saying the EXACT OPPOSITE.,.,., but keep going guy., get that post count up., and then maybe just maybe someone someday will think your cool

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
john montana
Silver Member

Post Number: 138

Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 08:09 pm:

holy sh!t!! someone called me on the complete string of bullsh!t that ive been dishin out., need to think up something fast!!
uhmmm
"that's old post idiot! back to june 25th".,., take that., there that oughta show him.,.,

you sir are.,.,.,., a DOUCHE BAG!!

Username: Orea_moon

dat's dry...lol

Username: Caribeno

TAMPA, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 2
LK WAS A GOOD MEN, HE WAS THE KIN OF THIS FORUM,
BUT HE GOT SCR, WHY? I'M A BLACK BELL I WOULD HAVE HELPPED YOU. YOU F@KNG @S CHICKEN. IS THAT HOW YOU SERVIVED AT VIENTNAM RUNNING A WAY?. I CAN'T BELEAVE THIS SH@T.

TAMPA, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 3
LK WAS A GOOD MEN, HE WAS THE KIN OF THIS FORUM,
BUT HE GOT SCR, WHY? I'M A BLACK BELL I WOULD HAVE HELPPED YOU. YOU F@KNG @S CHICKEN. IS THAT HOW YOU SERVIVED AT VIENTNAM RUNNING A WAY?. I CAN'T BELEAVE THIS SH@T.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 308
What i can't belive is that you use the screen name of "FIDEL CASTRO RUZ"
Pedazo de mierda!
Regresate a Cuba maltido comunista.

Bronze Member
Username: Klitschko

Post Number: 32
montana has been making sh*t up the whole time weve been down, he is really bored!

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 309
Either montana is DN or is an idiot.

TAMPA, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 4
I'M NOT, I USED THIS NAME BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM, SO IDIOTS LIKE YOU F@K HIS NAME UP AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM YOU GO TO CUBA AND KILL THAT SOTBEACH YOU F@KING IDIOTA.

TAMPA, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 5
QUE VIVA FIDEL AND JOHNNER

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 310
So why not just put Carlos this is a DSS/Satellite
Message Board no need to get people "politico"!

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 311
I bet you really feel that way Caribeno

Bronze Member
Username: Ticat900

Post Number: 24
you are so real you are just like all the suicide muslim scumbags on this forum

TAMPA, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 6
YOU ARE A F@KING IDIOT GO AHEAD BUY YOUR SELF A TOY FOR YOUR @S MIENTRAS YOU DON'T HAVE TV TO WASH, ANY WAYS, WHY HAVEN'T YOU SAID ANYTHING TO OSAMA.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 312
I'm watching 91west Nimiq1,3 and Nimiq 2 + cable.
What are you watching?

Bronze Member
Username: Don507

This is BL, photo taken this morning - he was working ALL night (photo by future-fta.info) - still alive....

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=8570720

http://www.savefile.com/files2.php?fid=8570720&key=973131

TAMPA, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 7
I HAVE BRIGHT HOUSE WITH A FULL SERVICE, AND FAST SPEED INTERNET, AND YOUR REAL NAME IT IS NOT JOHNNER. I'M FROM MIAMI AND I KNOW YOU. AS A MOAF I'M THE ONE THAT TEACH YOU HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS SAT STUFF. BECARFULL.

Username: Aloha_aina

Post Number: 7
Montoya is right. All of this gloom and doom happened before when DN switched from N1 to N2. When the fix comes, all the naysayers will change their nicks and start all over again!

I have seen this supposed pix of BL, but I cannot believe he would let his identity be known that easily.

TAMPA, FLORIDA USA

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT

TAMPA, FLORIDA USA

WHEN THERE IS NOTHEN TO DO THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO, SPENT SOME TIME WITH YOUR WOMAN AND FORGET THE TV.

Anyway I'm glad he got caught by the FBA (Fix Bin Agency) and not the FBI.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 314
Upload
Working hard!

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
finally i know what fba means

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
LMAO

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 315

Working hard!

Those FBA agents really know how to torture a guy!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
i guess lil johnny montana doesnt want to play anymore.,.,must be past his bedtime!!

maybe he got picked up by the FBA (Frequent bullsh!t artist?) too and now hes gettin all the pertinent info from BL's undead imprisoned corpse.,.,

hey johnny ask him if the new fix for the head full of maggots counter measure is almost out yet

Bronze Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 69
john montana.. piss off and die

Bronze Member
Username: Azzurri

Post Number: 50
BL was bailed out of jail by LK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
BUMP!!! because im a d!ck and i want to make sure little johnny reads this!

Username: Coolphat5000

Ohh F*ck, this is better then tv.

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 56
jerry jerry jerry jerry

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
ok m montoya did your mexican parents kicked U out of mexico COZE your mom get no more milk to feed U. you seems that you're an alian with out green card! do U like working in my backyard taking the smily grabage out! i'll puy $2 an hour plus get F$$$$K out attitude!
i am ganna call immigration on your asz!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
im not mexican you dumb shi!t. its a fake name. actually im just another white guy who knows a little more about bullsh!t then you do apparently.,

but hey, if you wanna skirt the issue of how completely and horribly full of sh1t you are and prove how truly uneducated you really are by trying to pull out some lame azzed racist diversionary tactic then go right ahead., it just proves my point about you anyways.. "OLSO" ALSO you might as well call immigration on yourself "COZE" CAUSE, your dumb azz cant speak english so whos the "alian" ALIEN

Bronze Member

or better yet call the FBA
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us