What the hell has happened to tis site?

Username: Whackattack

Post Number: 8
I may get banned for this post BUT I feel that it needs said.

I have not been here for about a month and my question is: WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO THIS SITE????? This site is more like an AOL teenage chat room now that a testing forum. Whatever happened to the moderators or are there any? What is up with all of the flaming and bashing. If people tried this crap at ANY of the actually supported sites The mods would be handing out bans and closing threads like there was no tomorrow. ANY forum is only as good as it's Administrators, mods, and members.

Bronze Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 47
I AGREE.

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 36
Mr Done, Ive been asking the same question? Seems people have been sleeping at the wheel here,This WAS enjoyable forum,There needs to be some serious rules set down.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 257
The question is how to enforce the rules?

POSTING GUIDELINES

DO a search of this board and eCoustics.com before posting any questions.
DO use your real name when posting messages.
DO check back in a day or so to see if your question has been answered.
DO remember to thank anyone who took the time to answer your question. A little courtesy goes a long way.
DO NOT post any of the following: serial numbers, license numbers, passwords, phone numbers, advertisements, or spam for obvious reasons.
DO NOT use profanity or demean your fellow users.
DO NOT post your message or question to more than one discussion on this board.
DO NOT post your message in a subtopic where your message does not belong.
DO NOT type in ALL CAPS.

HOW TO USE THIS BOARD

1. SEARCH FOR YOUR ANSWER
Before posting a question, see if anyone else has already asked and had the question answered. To do this, "Search" the Message Board. Type in a few words from your query into the following box. To get a more useful search, precede important words with a + to require that the word is there.
2. IF YOUR QUESTION HAS NOT BEEN ASKED
If your question has not already been asked on the board, post a new message in an appropriate area.
3. IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW UP
If a page has already been started on the topic you're interested in, but the information there does not help, you are welcome to post a followup on that page. Do not start a new discussion (conversation) on a separate page if there is already a discussion on the subject of interest. Follow the guidelines given under point 2 above.

ENFORCEMENT

In order for this board to be useful to its participants, it is essential that everyone observes the above posting guidelines.

eCoustics.com reserves the right to enforce the above rules in a variety of ways. Test, Off-topic, or nonsense posts will be deleted. Posts which were answered elsewhere will be deleted, moved, or referenced to the correct page. Additionally, use of this board constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.

Post Number: 10
Do they even have any rules or moderators? Or is this just simply some type of endless rant that has been invaded by people that have been banned by governed sites that actually have fta as the main intrest? I was here a month or 2 back and I found this to be very helpfull site but now it is crazy. I just don't get it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I posted my previose post before I sawe the one regarding the rules.

Bronze Member
Username: Agms10

Post Number: 16
Hell, I'm tired of someone asking for keys on EVERY DAMN THREAD.

But the fighting needs to stop. It's true this place has gone to hell... too bad.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 168
Not only are there no "active" moderators, here, the format of the site could do with some improvements. for example: force everyone to logon (and record logon id's by email addies or ip addies), list the current keys for DN, Bev, and GC at the intro screen, list ECM status for various networks at the intro screen, etc...

Unfortunately, until those improvements are made, we will have to put up with some nonsense.

Username: Hero

Post Number: 4
YA RITE, USE YOUR REAL NAME, REAL SMART THERE... WHY DON'T YOU POST YOURS

IF LK POSTED HIS REAL NAME HE'D HAVE A MOB ON HIS FRONT LAWN SCREAMIN FOR THEIR POUND OF FLESH.

WHAT A STOOOOOOOPID SUGGESTION. POST YOU REAL NAME, LOL.. WHAT IDIOTS....

AND WHO GIVES A F.UCK IF SOME ONE POSTS IN CAPS OR EXCERSIES THE FREEDON OF SPEACH TO SAY WHAT EVER THE F.UCK THEY WANT SO LONG AS IT ISN'T HATE LITERATURE OR DEATH THREATS LIKE LK DOES... YOU MAKE THIS SOUND LIKE A KIDDIE SITE SUPERVISED BY NUNS

IT ISN'T, IT IS FOR PIRATED BLACK MARKET SIGNAL THEFT, SO POST YOUR REAL NAME AND BE POLITE, SURE... F.UCK OFF.... IDIOTS.

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 73
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 11:34 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
of course there's a mod here

he's watching us as we "speak"

and he knows when you're being naughty or nice

Username: Douhag

Post Number: 1
http://megasatusa.mysite.com/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
keep in mind that ecoustics is not just for FTA.

If you go to any FTA Forum its set up like that. I Think that this place just gets alot of search engine traffic and thats why its the way it is.

It's people looking for a quick fix and they're out, never to be heard from again. Hell look at the post counts on half of the people.

Bronze Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 91
anyone knows about new solution for clones

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1168
And the point of the thread is driven home......This place sucks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Zea Fay, What part of "What the hell has happened to tis site?" makes you think your answer is going to be in this thread?

Do a search and maybe you'll find your answer.

Bronze Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 92
agms10 i didt get you is there any solution out or not yet

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
If you did atleast 5 mins of reading you would know the answer.

Maybe you'll have better luck with someone else, but I'm not going to tell you.

Good luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Zea Fay.
There are no solutions for ANYTHING on Dnet except Rom102 with Penga's latest 109 blocker. No coolsats,pansats,viewsats,clones Even the dreamboxes are dropping fast. Latest report calls for 3 to 5 more days and I will be surprised if anything new is released in less than a week from now. There are a few bogus "fixes" being posted and deleated at other sites (old bins that are renamed and viruses) but believe me when I say North America is DOWN unles you are running rom 102. There are a few channels, local mainly.

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 74
no solution yet not even for originals

now carry on zea
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us