Is Satellite Really that good?

Username: Indigo_man

Post Number: 10
I was wondering, is satellite tv really worth it? Is it really worth the hassle of new bins every week or is cable tv better? Post your opinions in this thread and plz dont flame anyone...or use bad language....

Bronze Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 74
Much better than paying $200000000000000000000000000000000000 for all the channels we get after bins are out man!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
but i waht i mean to say is that... we have these bin problem atleast twice every month and isn't it just better to get some local channels on cable than this satellite business?

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1270
I mean Satellite tv is not alternative for view cable or subscribe to another satellite. Satellite is a HOBBY for all people loving communications relatives. If you dont love, try and try again, search, read and learn. This hobby is not for you. My 2 cents.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
The hits we get only happen occasionaly if DN gets bit*chy. Usually we go for almost a year with no hits but just a few kee fixes. As Eva said, it is a hobby.

Bronze Member
Username: Kick_out

Post Number: 21
If you are ready to throw your stuff, tell me. I will pay for the shipping.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
Wat do u mean, like grabage (satellite garbage)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i am not going against some one but, i have to disagree with you when you said that you guys go on all year without any kicks... i got satellite about 3 or 4 months agoa and i have been having problems with it...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Well Pulkit as I said, you got it recently and DN has been bit*chy recently so...that explains that

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
your probably right...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
ya...cause like 1.5 years ago FTA was crazy good....its just a phase for DN, thell eventually get tired and well rule again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
so your saying we might be back in the good old days with no problems?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Sure, I dont see y not. Just give it some time.

Username: Maveric_sam

Post Number: 1
hey guys, i m new here and a new dish owner for past 3 months... . How do brothers help here ? kindly advice. I m in Toronto region. Cheers

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 58
Yes this is a hobby. It's fun. Some guys get their p^nties all bunched up when there's an ecm but that's just part of the game. One thing that you definately need for this hobby is patience.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
true

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
ya...its a show, just sit back and enjoy it.

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 59
Shailav, if you have an FTA receiver, you can get a lot of information here whenever there's problems, like an ecm by DN, or new keys etc.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
go to dsscentral.n*et and remove the *, there is a lot of stuff under file archive.

Bronze Member
Username: Azzurri

Post Number: 29
how can you question the "worth or value" of something your getting for free! Of course its worth it, its Free!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us