What Size on of Dish Can Pick Up NIMIQ 1 & 2 from South Florida???

Username: Ashrafshu

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 10
What Size on of Dish Can Pick Up NIMIQ 1 & 2 from South Florida???

thank you,

Bronze Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 31
18 inch

Bronze Member

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 11
I already have a satalitte picking up echo star what kind of multi swithc and where can i buy it to have it pick 2 sat and combine the signal to the reciver. ???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Disque switch $ 5 to $ 10, LNB to switch switch to receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Sorry you need to change the direction of your dish, you need the disque switch to have two dishes or lnbs to receiver. You cannot get both sats on one LNB.

Bronze Member

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 12
Thank you Khan.

What you proposing is that I install the New Sat and Run a New Cable to the Reciver and then connect to the Disque switch( which also will connect the exisitng Satallite) just before I feed to the reciver. then I feed in one line to the reciver.

Correct me if I am misktane... is that what u are say???

Dont you think if i install a Multiswitch that connect 2 sats together then feed to the Rooms with one cable is another apoproacjh we may consider or is doesnt work?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
No, I guess when you say SAt you mean dish, suppose you have two dishes the cable goes from the dishes to the disque switch and from switch to receiver one cable only. than you go to antena set up and assign LNB no which is on your disque switch. you are a new bee I suggest you go to al7bar@tk and read the forum threads there for newbees.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1129
Mike,
You can do something like this but not to this images extreme.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Cosmic_ray

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 104
Everyone !

UNDERWORLD story just begin !!
But people like LK trying mess it up.
As we all knows that DISH-NETWORK in not more smart then UNDERWORLD.
All we need to do is now to step up and play next level game. We soon be able to see new FTA'S, that will avoid BLACKOUT. ECMS are new code which they send through vy satelite (Signal)Rays.
Underworld is working on something that takes new ECM and update CODES automatically, so one' doesn't need to up-date BIN again and again or wait for new bin.
LK should keep crying or find another job.
We help DN to get BANKKRUPT.
Like I said before UNDERWORLD' story just begin... It will ends up when DN gets BANKCRUPT.

INDOPAK UNDERWORLD GROUP (IUG)

Bronze Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 82
"... What Size on of Dish Can Pick Up NIMIQ 1 & 2 from South Florida??? ..."

Basically, because of antennas obey law of reciprocity . The fuction of the receiver
antenna (dish) is to gather energy from the Electromagnectic field . So there is two factors must be consider ,

1. Effective aperture (Ae) = KPi(D/2)²
[ D : dish is diameter . ]

2.Gain (G) = (4PiAeN)/e²
[e: wavelenght (Lamda)]

Talking about Antenna Gain this is a fact that energy is squeezed into limited space
instead of being distributed over a spherical surface . That is talking about Transmitter
Power . This forum is taking about FTA, majority is dealing with 2 type of signal ,

Linear polarization (linear signal) propagate along the line of sight
of the antenna can be resolved into components of Electric field
[E(vertical) & E(horizontal)] and along H and V axes . Linear signal is transmitted
with low power, high loss when rain, snow, dust , phase is changed during propagate, ... .

Linear signal is transmitted from Sat. direct to user with low power (reason due to electronic component do not work well at microwave frequency. (I guess) . That why
One who want to detect linear signal need a dish size 30" or up . This is compensation way for according to power of transmitted signal

A similar for circular polarization expressed in term of Right and Left
[E(right) & E(left)] circular polarized wave . Circular signal is transmitted with high
power, less loss when rain, snow, dust, phase is not changed during propagate ,...

Circular signal is transmitted form Sat. to earth station . Then, after "do something ...", signal is shot back to Sat. with high power and reflect down to the earth for user . This is
why circular signal can received with a small dish (18"/20")

Depend on what type of signal (is transmitted by Sat.) user want to detect . Then user can use dish size and LNB for suitable .

*** Edit channel of SAT. for to know type of
signal .
If Sat. signal has V & H ==> Linear signal
If Sat. signal has R & L ==> Circular
signal

Hope this help .

Silver Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 124
LOL...that image is crazy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums