If you are missing channals then u must read this FIRST!!

Bronze Member
Username: Koooltec

Post Number: 41
oK lets make this even clearer.

DN is having an new ECM , everyone is missing the PPV and movie channals , all channals to follow. THis is just like what happend three weeks ago, THERE IS NO NEW KEY. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR A NEW BIN FILE.

IF ANY BIN FILES COMES OUT WITH A FIX , it will be all over the internet and would be released officially from people like BL or CHANCYSAND.

DO NOT ASK FOR NEW KEYS. please!! lets give the coders enough time to work on this and make us a new fix.

i hope i got the msg across to everyone.

Bronze Member
Username: Mvr

Post Number: 11
Thanks ataw.Please let me know when the NEW bin for viewsat extreme is out.

Bronze Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 90
ataw thanks for your contribuition but trust me... theres always going to be a knockle-head asking questions before reading anything at all.

Vini

Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 6
Thnaks ataw I will wait for that bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Milla

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 45
hi guys i need a fix or something to make my satellite work i have no channels...........heheheheheheheheheheheheh

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Balash mazi7 abu elshaba lol ,

Yea i will post anything here as soon as it comes out. thats if no one posts it befor me lol

Username: Joeblowmadeitgo

Post Number: 1
I bought a viewsat xtreme vs2000 - i was wondering if it was the best one to get? Kinda late to ask now hehe - but I would like to know anyways :-) Thanks to anyone who could help

Bronze Member
Username: Bandulu_deh

Post Number: 27
Can someone tell me the new keys????

Just kidding!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Joe , yes it is good , i dunno bout the best , but probably one of the best , they have the support and they were first to have the fix for the last ecm , and they might be first this time too , we dont know

Username: Stix_n_stonze

Post Number: 8
any forseen fix for the Ariza...some one give me an idea?

i have a 6000 bev reciever---down for a year + +..i never got a new card when they came out...so i bought an Ariza -- and i have had to go to my sat guy for a fix atleast once a month if not more ---what should i do....please people---please some advise...

Username: Wk66

Post Number: 6
Bandu Lulu,get lost. This isn't funny anymore.

Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 10
Dish Network never give up do they ? now with a new ECM? Well, guys as you said, we need to wait. Thanks ataw for your comment. I hope people will read it first .... before asking for a key or bin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
no danny , they will never give up, they have to protect their buss , and to do this they need to make it as hard as possible for us to get their tv for free. after each ecm , they are making it harder for coders to hack . all we can do is wait , as soon as that one fix is out for one brand , the rest has to follow. Because its a game , give me a good deal on that program , i will buy it off u , i might be wrong , but i think this is how things are being run , people correct me if am wrong.

Bronze Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 36
danny ,those people already know what have happen , but they still asking for the attention only just like a kid , or trying to be funny ...

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 37
Where is BL? Is BL travel to Germany again?

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 238
ECM still on effect
No new bin No new keys!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
yes we are still waiting , people go do the bakyard or stay with ur wives , give up on tv for a bit , the fix is not out yet , the coders are all workin hard on it ,

Username: Karkour

Post Number: 3
correct dream box has been up and running since last night 5pm est but will not release till end of this week. BL is also working on a few things him self. Look for new fixes before the weekend

Username: Mick_mack

I read on dsstester that the bin might come in 3 or four more days (for pansat 2500a)

Username: Imz

Yea, no matter what you do, there will be retards popping up here with ZOMG GIMME NEW KEYS!!!

I think they can't read =/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us