3500sd receiver help needed

Username: Kumar85

Post Number: 1
HI
I am a newbie to this system...

i just installed the new bin file that i was suppose too but still couldnt get any international channel to work so iwas wondering if anyone knows if i did something wrong or there is something more i need to do beside just installing the file...

this is the file i used
x-05bl_060526_351eubx_db_au.zip

thanx in advance.

Post Number: 2
Also was wondering...

Do i need to change the code once again bcaz i have different code displaying rite now...

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 130
you need the X...060609_352...zip bin released june 09, 2006

Post Number: 3
Thanx dafee

i am back in business
have mostly all the channel back

i tink that my dish is messed up becuz i didnt get sony but i am getting everything else

thank you so much...

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 33
i have the panset 3500sd and the 352 bin but i still cant get internationals channels..:-(

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1160
kumar try running again the same bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 24
dose anyboby know what happen to the remote control on 3500sd , when i press channel ,menu ,etc ,nothing change . it look like it freeze , and i had new battery too ,
anyone thanks ...

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1027
make sure you're in sat mode, not aux, vcr, etc..

Bronze Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 25
yes ,i'm in sat mode and i have another remote control too 2700a they look the same ,but none of it work ,but sometime u get lucky turn off and on from the back of the receiver and it work again ,and sometime it take all day still not working i give up ...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3576
International channels from which satellite are U trying to get?...be specific too, which channels on which satellite!...and whats your dish size and LNB type (linear or circular, DP or legacy, quad, twin , dual, single) and what are your receiver settings?..and switch type and port settings?...THIS IS A TEST!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us