Pansat 2700 problem.. bin 272 worked for a day

Bronze Member
Username: Zeus1111

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 25
Hey. i flashed my pansat 2700 receiver a few days ago with the safe bin 272 and everythign went smooth and i got all my ppv channels and xxx channels back. However, after a day none of my channels work anymore. Im just getting a black screen (exactly what was happening before i flashed my receiver with bin 272).. after reading these forumsi take it its not the bin's problem cause everyone is still recommending to d/l the 272 bin.. Can anyone point me to the right direction on how to get my channels again? Thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1129
Go to reset button in the back button in your receiver, set your receiver. Turn off all except autoroll keys. (BEV auto) DN auto etc. Lucky

Username: Paupau

Post Number: 1
Help. I cant get to the second pin feature in the parental control to put the code for nagra 2. Could anybody tell me how to fix this problem.
thanx

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1132
Dont worry, its normal when the box its danger lol joke, do you need scan satellite channels before have the parental control option available, select the satellite and scan channels, everything will be ok.

Post Number: 2
umm i scaned for channels and it didnt work
i need to put the codes for nagra 2
or do i have to download something
how do i get it

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1151
do you dont have parental control option? if you dont have this option, you dont have channels yet.

Post Number: 3
exactlly
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us