Eva or LK iam so frustrated lol

Username: Aliplays

Post Number: 4
Please i have finally d/l the 272 bin on the pansat 2700a when i hook it up to the tv it lost everything it had sO i did a blind scan it worked fine but when it goes to the second part of the blind scan were it starts to d/l the channels it keeps rebooting I tried setting up different satelites but they all do the same my dish is set correct I have great signal 88 to 99 on the satelites but it just keeps rebooting when it tries to d/l any channel , you have any idea whats up? thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3492
factory reset receiver...upload another new 272 bin

Post Number: 6
LK i just did that factory reset another 272 bin hooked it up to tv set up antena did blind scan then when it started the chanel d/l it went to 14 chanels d/l and it rebooted, any other suggestion.. this is killing me. thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 3495
try the 272v1 bin ...its at dsstester.c*om under pansat files area

Bronze Member
Username: Reyka

Arecibo, Puerto Rico Puerto Rico

Post Number: 25
LK..where I can find the program of "spacestar dvb 500

Gold Member

Post Number: 3497
I dunno...start looking in the sites listed in the "Best DSS sites" thread...instead of posting U should be reading!

Post Number: 8
LK I d/l the 272v1 well it does the blind scan and when it jumps to the channel scan it reboots again it does the same thing as it did with the other 272 bin. any other idea. please help
thanks a million

Gold Member

Post Number: 3504
Nobody else is having that problem....your receiver does not like that bin..there is NO fix..unless U load a channel list with channel master..every site has it..

Post Number: 9
Thanks I know people around here say s--- about you but to me you r the best.
well is working now I still can't scan cause it will reboot but hey i got chanels ppv pay chanels even por*n lol so someday i'll figure out the scaning problem if you think of anything let me know please and thanks again
people should read some before they keep asking you the same questions Iam surprise you even answer them. you have alot of patience
see ya

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 230
reading @ this site
may lead to insnitity

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1096
alania: try set default keys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »