Here's ALL the pansat bins and loaders..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3513
Here's ALL the pansat bins, pansat and ultra clone bins, and 10 different loaders...along with all the manuals and guides..

[link removed]

This is a TEST...lets see how many here cannot get to those files and loaders!....LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Nick32058

Asdfvafdsv, QC Sdv

Post Number: 161
I got to them first and gave it to every one else
( team work)

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3534
I doubt that!...first of all I posted them at dsscommunity!...2nd , U should NEVER have emailed them to everyone that asked....U are making LAZY spoon feeding babies out of future peeps....your actions will kill this hobby!

That is NOT teamwork...that is not allowing people to grow and become self sufficient so that someday they van contribute enough to be on a team, without their mommys holding their hands!...that is destroying any chance of ever having a team!

Silver Member
Username: Nick32058

Asdfvafdsv, QC Sdv

Post Number: 162
No time to argue right now
Will continue this discussion later:-)

Username: X302

Longlac, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
thx..they helped a lot and work great

Longlac, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
LK...I would have to agree with you, I've been reading posts here for about 2 weeks..you and Eva seem to be what makes this site, both of your comments to others have allowed me to figure most of this out on my own. I really do appreciate everything the 2 of you do for everyone...Like most I'm new to this, but thankfully there are many others who ask some of the same dumb questions I have...lol, reading enough posts seem to help...so once again...thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Nickb

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 57
Don\'t forget Tyler!!
Much thanks to all of you guys for helping us newbies out!! :-)

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 983
Thanks Nick, but I'm more of a concierge, not a DSS expert.
That, and I just have a fairly good memory so I regurgitate a lot of stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1101
Nick: I love NY :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Nickb

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 58
Hey Eva,
New York is okk..but no match for the beaches of Puerto Rico...hehe..I\\'ve heard Flamenco is awesome.
I love Puerto Rico...hehe :-)
You know the Taino from Puerto Rico are part of same group of Arawaks that were on the island of Trinidad..where I\\'m from...well my parents at least :-)
But anyways...no city can match beaches..the Caribbean rules!! :-)
Ohh are you able to get BV there also or just DN and like DTV? and I guess some Latin American satellites?
But do you know if there is any english programming sats that I can get if I\\'m in Trindad (which is like just east Venezuela)?
Just curious...
Thanks!! :-)

-----------------------------------
And thanks too everyone here that helps out the little guy :-)
and no need to be modest Tyler...kekeke :-)

Username: Cancerboy

Post Number: 2
I have just bought Pansat 2700A and I have Dish Network dish's installed at my home. When I connect the dish network to this box and start scanning satellites and channels, I don't see the name of Dish Network in the list of satellites. I see DirTV, ECHO, SATMAX, etc. I scanned the channels for ECHO and select the channels to watch, it says, "Please wait for picture !! 0%". I let it go uptil 10,000%, however, I don't see the picture on my TV Set. Can anyone please help me what's wrong and what should i do to get the pictures. Thank you in advance.

Longlac, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
I'm far from the expert that Eva and LK are, but i'd probably verify that I have the right keys to start..look around and you'll find them..and yes Echo is the proper Sat to scan..:-)

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1112
K: Try http://www.dss***tester.com/files.php?cat=32&cmd=all&sort=&order=&page=2 (remove ***)
Do you need read a little, learn a little, download the manual for dummies :-)Docs & Tutorials » Pansat basic setup guide.txt
Pansat setup guide
Date: 02/12/2005 - View Full Info - Downloads: 1265 - Download Pansat basic setup guide.txt (4.79KB) at dss and return with all the not answered question in this guide.Lucky
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us