So by doing autoroll all the channels will work, 10 bucks

Bronze Member
Username: Legend_killer

Post Number: 17
it was 20 but now i'm saying 10.

So by doing autoroll like blind scan and all that my receiver will haev all the channels except ppv right and i dont need to install the bin?

so can you tell me exact key and what do do with downloading a bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Cosmic_ray

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 43
For BIN PANSAT 2700A

http://www.pansatusa.com/download.htm

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3157
U need to upload the latest bin released yesterday/today for your particular specifib make/model FTA receiver, and put autoroll ON....then U will get ALL the channels INCLUDING PPV's!..No need for new keys, thats what autoroll does...

Obviously U haven't read anything and think this is Plug N Play...ITS NOT!..U must have LNB's on roof dish aimed correctly, correct FTA hardware and switches and correct receiver settings and scans already done first!

Bronze Member
Username: Main420

Post Number: 42
good one LK :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
The problem is i dont have a wire.

I heard that I need to do a blind scan turn auto rool off and enter some keys and that's it.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3160
GO AWAY...U ARE WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME...U MUST HAVE A CABLE BECAUSE U MUST UPLOAD A NEW BIN...U HEARD ALL WRONG!...AND THE CORRECT CABLE TOO AND READ FOR ABOUT 20 HOURS...THEN COME BACK..

Username: Viet004

Post Number: 9
YOU need to dl new bin and everythig is working, you can read the other 20 bucks that u post, the direction are in there...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
OK, sorry.

So when will all start working again without the bins?

Username: Doubletrouble

Nc

Post Number: 3
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT BIN TO DOWNLOAD FOR A ARIZA 700 WITH ROLLOVER AND WHERE I CAN GET IT I WOULD REALLY APPERCIATE THE HELP THANKS IM NEW AT THIS

Bronze Member
Username: Viet004

Post Number: 14
no one known, maybe tomorrow, heheheh also maybe forever...

Username: Ttf

Post Number: 2
LK, Have Pansat 3500s (not a clone) so it says. I loaded 252 bin works for 2 hours all programs then locks up green light have to Jtag. Note: the new ECM says "that this unit may be a clone plaese contact your supplier" any suggestion ????????????????????????????

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us