At least we know now who is the New Leader

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 80
i hope I dont offend anyone with this post but somehow its true... The FTA world will rememember the day when all sat went down and Viewzat was the first to get a fix... The competition did not have the resources,or chose not,to find a fix. As it may seem, some can say that pans and other receiver makers were waiting on a fix to tagg along... anyhow the pressure is on -- Pansat should better find a fix fast, b/c Viewsat fix is great marketing tool that has made them a notch stronger... Props to the new leader..

Username: Killabanks

Post Number: 4
true say

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 707
Today it's Viewsat, tomorrow it'll be another.
What happens when this is all over with and Pansat comes out with the new HD stb?
And then cools@ has one too?
It's all just a game.

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 16
I am just happy that there is muliple vendors of equipment. If there was only one vendor, I can't imagine what the price per unit would climb to.Competition keeps the market healthy and the vendors trying harder for our hard earned dollars.

As long as there is a competition to be first out with a fix or product. The better it is for us.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 712
Well said Willie!

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 24
Kudos to Viewsat. Tyler's right, it's a game with big payoffs for receiver companies. I heard Blacklist is on vacation for a few more days. lol. Looks like Pansat is not too worried.

Username: Munndonum

Post Number: 5
Props to Viewsat on a job welldone! Keep it up guys! Pansat better get a move on before they start to lose their loyal customers to Viewsat!

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 25
Viewsats sold out at Pansatdirect.net before I could buy one. They had them in stock just earlier today. Cha Ching!

Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 4
are the view sats working

Username: Munndonum

Post Number: 6
Exactly my point lkaika!

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 655
The first do not ever is the best :-).

Username: Pimpc

Post Number: 1
Is there anything available for DirecTV for programming cards use to do it HU FooTBaLL cards if any ony can help me or know of a website.

Thanx,

Bronze Member
Username: Billybeerboy

Carthage, Il United states

Post Number: 29
You could go out and waste your money on a viewsat or you could do the sensible thing and wait and see what happens.If you still have 90% of the channels then it is just stupid to fork out bucks for another receiver just yet.Yes you may pay more later for it if it becomes the bomb.But at least by that time you will know if its the real deal or not.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3039
Viewsat is NOT the new leader!...morons!...this is everyday life..somebody discovers something, the rest will all follow!...Pansat...coo*lsat..etc.

It happens at your own workplace everyday!...sonebody finds a way to grab an extra smoke..or make an extra buck...and then soon everyone follows!

Username: Randomx

Post Number: 2
I've been testing for a year and it's hilarious everytime the hammer falls. True all still functioning without PPV and Nudies on Pansats, etc. Testers should live with that and wait it out. HOWEVER, alternatives and the next step up should be sought. Faster encryption from Charlie will be borrowed from Dave and older technology will not be able to keep up. The only technology seemingly not affected this go round is Rom 102 with the 301-013 units. Check out Ebay in particular. They are selling like wildfire. Take heed. This is the prinicipal technique used by Dave's rebels and it will be the same with Charlie. Why? The hypothesis is simple. Majority card testers pay a minimum $ub. Dave and Charlie know this. They also know that it is much more expensive and technically demanding to maintain. Therefore, they initially direct attention to the masses. "Test, don't guess." -- my father "Greed is a fat demon with a small mouth and whatever you feed it is never enough."-Janwillem van de Wetering

Bronze Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 42
hope to see soccer on time

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
i have DN only can some one suggest me at what angle i can set dish for BEV.
THX

Username: Juventus3

LK YOUR THE BEST....
keep up the good work..
been following your post's for a while and your the only that seems to know .... great job...

Bronze Member
Username: British

Post Number: 34
why viewsat has not the new fix? is waiting some one else like all receivers makers. no doubt BL will give to us first.

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 123
viewsat released new fix since yesterday.

Bronze Member
Username: British

Post Number: 35
I noted, its a receiver makers war

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 95
[..somebody discovers something, the rest will all follow!...]
thats the main difference between a leader and a follower.. who is the moron now?
leaders make rules; followers live by them
Appearantly in the FTA world, being leader does count...
Strategically speaking, Pansat is at a weak point for not being the first to relase a fix (and for not announcing their progress).

If Viewsat wanted to be mean and wanted to completely take over they would release a HD receiver...

]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Hi all for the ariza extreme how to make it work.
Push the menu button on remote then advanced then highlight Reset factory date dont click anything press buttons 1234 go to nagraVision Delete all keys if you dont use dish try entering the keys according to bev requirements this is how i did it working great for me.
except for 1 thru 8
1- 000101 00 these are for DN 1-4
2- 000101 10
3- 000101 01
4- 000101 11
5- 000001 00 5-8 are for bev possibly as i don't use bev I have all 0s for keys
6- 000001 10
7- 000001 01
8- 000001 11
correct me if i

am wrong

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
this is the stretegy of DN people to fed up the hackers they want us to pay and watch but we are nbot going to do this this is something a challenge for all of us are ready to accept this DARELY

Gold Member

Post Number: 3047
In a month from now, everyone will have forgotten about Viewsat and the new bins they released!!!...they will be back to just another FTA maker..Pansat is NOT weaker...they will come out with new bins and they'll be heroes for awhile...then they come out with a new HD receiver that doesn't work half the time, and the people will RAVE how they are the leaders..people have short memories!...and the younger the dumber usually!...thats where world life experiences come in..its called the life cycle..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3048
BTW...haven't U heard...Blacklist was seen walking on water!.....or was that hundred dollar bills?

Username: Kimbi

PR

Eva:

I have Pansat 2700, and I can see all PPV from 9925, 9926 etc. (NoT XXX)

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 697
thanks Kimbi.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3060
PPV';s (VOD...video on demand) are on 9925-9934 on 110-119 Dishnet

Username: Sleepy_z

Post Number: 5
I have lost all of 119... I have done blind scan and nada. I have also heard from others the same has happened to them.

I have Pansat 2700... was there a new BIN or new codes that came out that I missed?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us