Missing RTPI portuguese channel ... please help

Username: Veedubgli

Post Number: 3
Yesturday my RTPI stopped working, I get a Please wait for picture message but I do have all the newest keys in as all the other channels are still working on 110 and 119. There is a good signal for that freqency (12803H) on DN 121W\echostar 9, im using bin 273 on the pansat 2500, and the EPG does show whats showing on that channel. Is there something going on, like a 3rd key needed for the channel? Someone please help !!

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 601
veedub: Go to restore factory settings in your receiver, set the date etc, add your satellite, scan.

Username: Nunosondra

Post Number: 6
Hi Eva

I lost my portuguese channels on 61.5.
I have a cools@t 6000 premium.
Is there a solution yet and if so could you tell me.

Thank you for your help!

Post Number: 4
already tried that Eva thanks. The TP did NOT change.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 605
Check if your receiver has restore factory settings, and set all. Scan and let me know.

Post Number: 5
Eva, are you currently viewing this station?? Have you tried it before giving advice? I have said before that I have done a blind scan of 121W and it does find the channel, but I get the please wait for picture message like if their were a key change, but there has not been a key change. The EPG does show whats on that channel.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 610
veedub http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/international/a_la_carte/rtpi/ind ex.asp?viewby=2&packid=10021&sortby=1

Post Number: 6
Eva I have tried doing a blind scan, the channel does get picked up but I cannot view it. I have bin 275 loaded, and I have also tried the new keys for 6\1\06

N 0101 00:

98 F7 44 AC 5E 07 D9 ED
8A FF 3B 7E 65 71 F9 4E
Needed for 61.5 and 121

N 0101 01: (active)

71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

Still does not work, and it is not on the list that got moved to 118.75

Post Number: 7
ok now im missing all of the channels on 121, and all the PPV's .. everything else still works hbo .. .etc

has to be a key change
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us