Whats the Latest on BEV

Username: Book77

Post Number: 1
Are the pay per view gone forever.Is there any way to get them back. . Are the same problems with dishnnet?/

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 376
Bev:
Key 0: 52D8B9CA616C5CB9E592FAB39E94BC8F
Key 1: E66A4591C0C0852FA79119D7461A3F52
The problem is the tp/satellite combination, try delete the ppv and scan again or delete the satellite of these channels, register again and scan.

Username: Book77

Post Number: 3
I tried to delete and scan,. They came back scrambled

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 382
may be do you need add the tp for these ppv. the computer - quick remedy, just in case it's not a TP changing problem.

If that does not work, then:

Use an updated channel list

If none is available, which is what I expect to be the case, then you have these options:

Nuke all channels and Blind scan the sat(s) again.

Blind Scan Polarity should be Vertical ONLY for DishPro LNB's

Note: On the missing or blank channel, press the OK button. At the bottom of the pop up screen you will see the sat and the frequency for that channel. Make a note of it.

Now, go into the TP Scan, TP selections.

You will note that the EXACT frequency for the missing channel is NOT listed. It's close, but no cigar. Therefor a normal TP scan will MISS the channels.

The TP scan will not find the changes because the frequency is not that of the listed TP frequency, It's just a bit off and that means the channels will be missed during a TP scan

Setting Default keys again, will also NOT bring in the TP changes.

Hint: every time I scan, I start with a different sat and save to SD after each sat scan. This way, I can choose the 119 and 61 combo as the starter CH load and just scan 110. Saves time in the long run. Just remember to delete any old saved combos that includes the newly updated sat.

BUT THERE ALSO IS AN EASIER WAY!! - WITHOUT NUKING CHANNELS!!

First, on the channel that says no signal, hit the OK button and write down the frequency of the changed TP and which sat it is on

. ie: TP 12600, sat echo 8.6

Go to installation menu and choose Advanced Scan

In the top row, manually enter 12600 as the frequency

Go down below and highlight Video PID

Press OK, wait for scan to finish, some 16 channels will show up in the above example, exit to programming and all will be fine...NO DUPLICATES EITHER!!

Now this is the long read to the solution, LOL, but it's gonna take you a lot less time to read and do it than it took for me to try and discover all these solutions - so that I may guide you to which way is best - and hopefully, you've learned something along the way
Posted by LK

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2655
Another EVA reply which has nothing to do with the thread or problem...she/he is an OBVIOUS FAKE!...knows absolutely NOTHING about FTA...all her/his posts clearly demonstrated that tonight..

she/hecame to this site with a new alias and an agenda to start trouble with me, just as I always suspected!...a blind man can see that now!...the Spanish thread and speaking was "the HOOK" for me, knowing how I feel about immigrant bills in Congress etc, which I had posted about....then got all the Spanish on her side, pissed me off, then imaged herself as a helpful honest beautiful little innocent spanish business girl...WHAT A SCAM!

She/he is a FAKE!!! used to get rid of me here as have past troublemakers have tried!...SO OBVIOUS now..look at the time of her post 1:46am, but she is a young mother with 2 small children, a web site to maintain, another company she owns to operate, a home to maintain, and can still be here FAKING her FTA replies..SHE IS A TOTAL FAKE and LIAR!...

she/he is the mods and troublemakers here...she/he set me up and all of U up HOOK , LINE and SINKER!...EVA is a FAKE!!!!...a blind man can see thru this scam against me and the hoax being pulled on all of you..

Bronze Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 34
lk
loosing BEV
lost PPV
any help

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1417
Go to where ever you were!! Stop the bashing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2664
The Truth hurts!...U got exposed!

Bronze Member
Username: Tonyparker

Post Number: 20
Nobody cares about your problem with Eva. Do you lose sleep at night because she is on the forum? MY GOD you are a big baby!!! You are paranoid is what you are!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2666
U ONLY care about U...If I was that way,like U, then I would have NOT posted informative posts and threads here over 3 years, for self centered people like U to read and benefit from!....so U are LUCKY I am NOT like U...and its not parnoid, learn what the word means before U use it, scumball!....its called pissed off that I get set up and then NOT supported by scum like U who still to this day LEARN from all my posts that EVA and everyone else here is copying and pasting against MY will...if U can't support me, then say NOTHING...but also Do NOT benefit from my teachings either!...thats being 2 FACED HYPOCRITE!

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 111
LacKey
U are the copy/paste king
hows that for support!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Who said I am learning crap from you, I do my research from other sites and I know all about BEV and DN long before you said d*ck about MR. F*Cking smart AZZ. Who gives a crap if she copies and pasted your info? Do you want her to wait for you to do it and give credit to you? She is simply re-directing to the info you wrote which is also copy and paste from other sites you stupid Fu*Ckstick! I can read like you and it's word for word what you copy and paste...ALL the sites you use...You think your slick! How am I a hypocrite since you know nothing about me? Again, I know all this infor before it's even posted in here...this joint is the last stop. You have some sort of complex that you have to have full credit...does it really matter as long as the poeple have help...everyone still knows your "the king" LOL. Go somewhere else and try and pull the wool over someone elses eyes you di*ck eating Bi*tch! You are parnoid! I can't support anyone who doesn't know how to speak to people and demands respect without giving it! You will never get it from me...I support the people that you abuse!

Bronze Member
Username: Raging_fisher

Post Number: 19
Don't be a little b*tch..... LK is KING!!!
He is short tempered with people who don't do some research for themselves, there is nothing wrong with that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
NO...he's an all around azzhole plain and simple and everyone here knows this...LK is King Pu*ssy! You go ride on his jock on your own time; I sure the BJ you have to give him for a litte of his copy and paste material will be appreciated!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2669
Daman is a little punk who needs to be bit*ch slapped if he wants to hang with the big boys and play hardball!...

hey girlieman..U talk sh*it and contribute NOTHING except 12 yr old mouthage!...go home your momma's calling U!

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
thats what U like
LacKey

Gold Member

Post Number: 2672
shakenbake...U are another waste of space here!

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
LacKey
U must be biggest peice of sCHLITZ born!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2675
shakenbake

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
dude !!!
lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Where are the big boys...surely your not talking about yourself? You have to pull the duct tape off of your little weenie and pull it around to the front before you can start talking sh*t.

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
O.K.
THANKS I DIDNOT KNOW sounds like u and duct tape are friends

Username: Qbee

Blackstock, ON Canada

Post Number: 4
sounds like this chat has strayed from the purpose of the thread...
Is FTA dead? - mine only works for a few minutes after I complete a scan ... but if I scan and don't change the channel, it seems to work for a few hours.

Username: Rohitkamahi

Guys, I just did a blind scan a while ago to update my channel list (61.5 - Echo 3/Ku ). Unfortunately, I am missing all the channels of ABC,NBC,CBS and FOX (Washington,New York, Philadelphia and Boston).By the way, I have updated my new keys and I have Fortec star Lifetime Ultra.I have checked the signal quallity of the transponders of the missing channels and it's zero.Any help will be appreciated.Thanks a lot in advance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
missinng channel
244 ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1418
To: LK, Szot, Warthog, A10 or whatever you are using now. You don't like this forum. You are jealous of everybody on it. You moan and groan. Threaten to leave about 15 times and take everybody with you, which nobody follows. So you come back in a day or so and start posting again about Pansats. So why don't you just leave permanently. Nobody's going to miss you. Talk about fakes!!! You're a Mod and an Admin nowhere. You're a legend in your own mind. All you ever do is bash and scream at people and threaten to leave. Quit threatening and go before we do it for you!!! Try to leave with a little dignity.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2677
Jealous..cause I'm more knowledgeable and do mod at many sites...and I am more respected in the DSS world than U...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1423
You're the one that keeps bragging about being a mod or admin, not me. But nobody with your attitude and lack of human nature, could be a mod or admin for very long anywhere! Respected??? You better go look up the meaning of that word.

Bronze Member
Username: Northman

Post Number: 18
...just did a blind scan on Nim 2 82-deg. found ISP1-9 which have at least 2 of the Movie Network channels ( Day after Tomorrow & King Kong )...check it out.
LK, which other channels are gone on Nim 1? Yesterday it was all CTV, FOX, Global, some CITY, TSN, HGTV, TREE, Movie Network, PPV, VNUS....didn't notice any others today.

Bronze Member
Username: Northman

Post Number: 19
....PS to everyone, clean up your acts & behave like
people, not like some species less evolved than the apes in the pictures in these posts...just a thought.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2691
Maple...I have modded for the past 4-5 years at many sites..buy who cares...thats NOT the point of anything!...many here know me as a mod at other sites and can confirm it..It pays NOTHING, its just helping newbies or others solve their problems or conflicts....I have no conflicts at the other sites...jsut here because of the mentality of people like U ans some others who like to bash me every chance they get...I suspect , I offend their ego trips!

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 48
why dont u two kiss (or shake hands) and make up

better for u better for us better for ecoustics and better for humanity

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
LK....Seriously, you won't have conflicts at a site you mod because as soon as anyone crosses you because you were rude, you just ban them.

Can you honestly say that you don't create the problems here with the way you speak to people and your constant complaints with certain individuals that didn't start any crap; they were minding their own business trying to help. If you get ugly with people they are going to lash back thus = huge cluster fu*cks. All the people that give you a hard time are the ones who know what's been going on for months now. The people who suck up to you are the ones who pop in with 1 post...desperatly need help and are willing to take the bi*tching to get their unit up because they know nothing. They shouldn't have to deal with that.

Can you honestly say that your not the root of the problem? SERIOUSLY?

People that post for the first time start out by saying..."please dont' hurt me" "please don't yell" "please go easy on me" That is written because they read threads and post and she what you say.

Just chill a bit!

Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 5
when u gonna grow up and respect this site.? this is a place supposed to be only talking about fta problem and solution and help as much as you can . not a ring for boxing like some f****ng idiot do. RESPECT PLZZ THE THREAD ALOSO . IF THIS THREAD IS FOR BEV THEN KEEP IT FOR BEV AND NOT DISCUSSING DN IN HERE .

Username: Cramped

DaMan - You got it right; LK is a grumpy ol'timer. He needs to relax a little.

Who cares if the same questions keep coming up - we are here to help, right? New people to the community shouldn't have to walk on eggshells.

Give them the same respect you seek (LK).

Bronze Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 12
good point

Username: Milla

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

ssup everyone is there a new key for the bell express vu on the fortec ultra??????? my ppv went blank plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out
thanxxxx

Username: Biverland

the key did not chenge...Upload

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 5
why am i gettin the blank ppv channels?

Username: Biverland

no fix as yet ...time ...give a time...its not simple ...

the fix gone be a "bin" end ....wait....wait.
Upload

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 6
k thanx mbenz

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 414
Lk the vietnam is over. Please im Eva. ONLY Eva, is so difficult to you understan than a Woman can know a little about fta? To do copy and paste is not too bad, do you does too often. Please wakeup of your nightmares. Im a GIRL, i never enter before this forum with another nick and I love too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Eva I think the problem is you started spewing out information trying to help somebody, and it wasn't even the problem, you were causing the person more work and stress, and you know full well that wasn't the problem, and certainly wouldn't help anybody out.

We all have to wait for a fix to come out, it is that simple.

This fighting back and forth about who knows more, or who knows anything is not going to solve this problem.

Everybody needs to chill out for a couple seconds, minutes, days, months and years.

This is not the end of the world......not yet anyways....

Bronze Member
Username: Zamzoom

Post Number: 11
A NEW SET OF RECEIVERS WILL BE IN MARKET SOON.

Bronze Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 13
I know this is a bit late for this Comment...But if someone is posting or visiting this Site for the first time like i was 2 weeks ago...Shouldn't an Intro be given stating the most obvious....Look for Appropriate thread before Posting the Question..: WHO HAS NEW CODES?:
But then again...i didnt know what the hell a Thread was , other than for sewing. I know i am for one Glad that there is Help. Im still a newbie and hope that soon with a little more learning , I can reply to others to give help. Thank you for all the help ive received,

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 430
how many times do you need to be told there is not new codes. You must wait for firmware update.

Bronze Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 14
Colin...who was your Post Directed to?

Bronze Member
Username: Terryhhh

Post Number: 12
lk rules don't know him but everytime I need some info I come on here he seems to know whats goin on!! Now I will take my tongue out of his butt and wait for SOMEONE to clear up bell fta info!@!!!!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 420
Raging: Thats not the problem.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
The 1st step to solving the problem, is admitting that you have a problem.

Eva it's time to come out of the closet!!

Username: Jenns7

Post Number: 2
does anyone else have absolutely no channels coming in?

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 422
Closet? jajaj lol crazy people

Username: Thalungz

LK, Dont come on here and try to look a guru, LOL if u were some sort of pro tester, u would be a moderator on dishnewbies or kickinchicken , instead your on the worst fuccking forum prtending your a pro, jeez, "many other sites love me" blah blah, shut up cry me a river u know just as much as every1 else here does...... anyways any1 with problems with your BEV channels, 3 solutions....

1) subscribe
2) Switch to Dish or an fta box that has a fix.
3) stop spamming wait for a fix, or actually try to make 1...

Lol, LK whats your name on these forums where u are HIGHLY respected, hahahahaha. thought so

( if your running a box that requires a card switching to DN will require Jtagging)

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 49
Upload

its raining dickheads in here

Username: Thalungz

lol, do u feel witty now, and funny? yay u -.-

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 106
Eva, I guess you need do the same way what I did, next time if those dogs bark at you, go for a meal and then take a big dump, then you will forgive those dogs, LOL

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 433
I will go to sleep some hours for now, I think thats bark dogs do not can talk with people. Im PEOPLE. If they bark i will talk and ignore the dogs. Take care. Nites :-) Thanks for the advice.

Username: Solito

LK, we need de source code of bins. Do you have them? Are they in C, C++ or assembler?

Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 6
I TOUGHT WE WOULD BE TALKING ABOUT BEV AND FIX . YOU ARTE JUST BUNCH OF STUPID TRHAT HAVE NO F**** LIFE LONELY NO GIRL FRIEND NOI FAMILY F*****88 U ALLL. KEEP THIS FORUM FOR DSSS NEWS NOT YOUR SHIIIIIIIIT ASSSSSSS WHOLLES

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 396
Your point is contradictory yanniss. Though your post has a message of not posting off topic, you have done just that, thus perpetuating that which you rile against. What are we to make of this, that the laws you wish to uphold do not apply to you?

Username: Cramped

Tyler - are you really LK? Relax and focus on helping people. Isn't that the point of all this?

Yanniss is right...focus, focus, focus...lets talk abour BEV, Charlie, etc.

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 9
i neeeed ppv help please i have bell express vu

Silver Member

Post Number: 402
Peter, I didn't know I was being confused with LK?? Really?
I've been saying the same things that yanniss has said for about two weeks now, I was just having a little fun. I don't think that there's anything wrong with having a little fun while we all help each other along. I thought it was actually quite funny. Though I say that his/her post is contradictory, mine too is off topic thereby making my accusation of contradiction contradictory.... And actually, so is your post Peter. :-) I know, I know. You can't tell tone from a post. So if anyone's feelings were hurt, please know that tongue was firmly in cheek as I posted. Bare bum span.king for Tyler. (you can't say span.king on eCoustics forums) ... I'll never have any fun again....

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
Dearest Abu,
There has been some trouble of late with the PPV with which you speak of.
It would seem that BEV has sent a rather nasty ECM (Electronic Counter Measure) that has rendered most receivers unable to view the PPVs which they broadcast via Satellite.
At the present time there has been no headway made to combat this ECM, thought trust that the programmers are working hard to help us all find a cure.
And if I may point out to you, there are only two 'e's in the word 'Need'.
Warmest regards.
Tyler Durden.
ESQ.

(Peter. Better? LOL)

Bronze Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 42
lost all PPv and still loosing some more
how long has to wait!!!

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 10
tyler durden thanx for the update and thanx for the spell check. u da man ya 7mar kuss immak

hehehhe

Silver Member

Post Number: 410
You lost me after udaman??
Sorry, I carried my previous post into the reply to you for fun. Later.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2707
They will come ...they will complain...get used to it...it never ends..

Bronze Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 13
one of my friends in montreal said he as the receiver bell the one with the hard drives he still gets all the channel no problem for him

Gold Member

Post Number: 2708
If he has a Bell receiver with a hard drive, then he MUST subscribe...there is NO other way to get such a receiver..

Username: Wild_willie

I know lots of people with the Bell PVR too, they get everything they pay for too.

The rest of us just have to wait patiently for a new BEV bin file.

LK, your thoughts on the Pansat 6000? Is it worth buying now, or should I wait to see if BEV PPV comes back ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us