Some bev channels comming back

Username: Chessy

Post Number: 4
got global and a few others back cant wait for the rest

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 399
Hey Cheese, what receiver are you using and bin file? More info please.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2701
The little info that is available, is just the opposite!...fewer and fewer channels..but I've seen people post that they still have ALL of Bell including PPV's etc with their FTA's, so take some of these posts with a grain of salt!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2702
To add...I even had a guy tell me today that he found these "special" keys and got his Bell and PPV's working ...the "special " keys were the current Dishnet keys....LMAO...

Silver Member

Post Number: 400
Yes, I've been seeing some conflicting reports on BEV. Making harder and harder to make heads or tails of it all.
I'll try the dishnet keys and let you know how I make out! :-)

Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 2
some of my chanels have came back too, ctv and discovery chanel, but the PPV are still black

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 431
Well LK I have been around in some sites and some bev is comming back not the money channels but same locals. I have the same locals as yesterday and now more locals on my ariza. I Guess bev took to many subs with her idea looks good on her but she still owns the money channels. Let the games begin Ha Ha. Even if testing is over and this may be the case we will have to go back to plastic then ever week programming just like dave.

Silver Member

Post Number: 401
I gotta start watching more TV.
The rumors are true, some of the channels are coming back. I just checked and a bunch of the locals are back on that were not on yesterday. The PPV are stil dark. Interstingly, Treehouse which was one of the first to go out is back on.
Colin, you theory on the subs could be on the money. She wasn't' sure how many would be effected, so she only took down some channels, to minimize the damage? That was my first thought on Friday, but then figured she'd either take them all down, or put them all back depending on how many subs got hit. Or they're done with their 'test' and they'll all go black shortly. Have to wait and see.

Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 8
Agree, nomatter what bev's up to it doesn't look good.Let's pray the coder's are on there tail and right behind them so they know wich dirrection there heading and have a taste of there ecm receipe to analaye if/when things go black.Remember it's a cat and mouse game and they will never stop trying to shut us down till they succeed.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 102
if you look back to when bev switched to nag2 no fix came out until dish fianly went down to so we might not see any bin fixs released till dish trys the same and both are down again

Gold Member

Post Number: 2703
I just read a couple of posts from peeps with older Pansat 2500's who got ALL their BEV channels back today...they state they heard that "rumors" that Bev is having problems "containing" the channels/signals from reception by ONLY the OLDER FTA receivers...again,2nd hand info, so take it for
what its worth..

In other words, rumor is older receivers are coming back on ...and newer receivers are NOT..

Silver Member

Post Number: 409
I was thinking of downgrading anyway!! LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us