Answer please, intelsat(T5) LK?

Username: Nexum

Usa

Post Number: 6
hi, if there is anyone who can help me i would apreciate that,i'm trying to get this ch. on T5,......euronews,pink extra,rsc 1 romania, rsc2 romania,rsc3 protv int..i have a separate dish for this sat.and is hooked up in my 2700a pansat,all my di.h netw.ch,works fine, and i dont have any problems, but i would like to be able to get this ch, if there is any advice that you can give me please let me know,i tried what jhonner gave me ,but it didnt work, thanks,,

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 109
You might want to start with a linear LNB and a 33" dish. Align, get the signal, scan and you should have all the channels you mentioned.

Username: Nexum

Usa

Post Number: 7
i do have my dish and lnb and its alinged, the channels i mentioned they are on my channels list but i think they are some kind coded i think....bec. some of the channels i can see them with no problem .....tnks for your answ.geek geek

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 110
Well I have no problem watching the channels you have mentioned. Try the latest bin, it might work for you.

Username: Sa74

Post Number: 5
WHAT IS LATEST BIN.I WOULD LIKE TO WATCH SAME CHANNELS FROM T5,I HAVE PANSAT3500SD

Username: Dr_observer

Post Number: 1
This is a great place to find the master keys for the dish network. Many thanks to those who are updating us about these keys.

Username: Poison

Post Number: 4
For latest pansat 3500sd bin go to dsscommunity and look for 145bin

Username: Dream_sound

Post Number: 7
I have the same thing, EURONEWS is not free ON
(IA 5/KU)... Hope to find the answering about how can I watch it free..

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us